Fx M or F Looking for Vanilla-Oriented RP

Solaire

Moon
Hello, my name is Sol, and I've been RPing for a little while now. I'm new to RPing, but I still think I've increased a lot more in my writing potential than I was last year. Like my post's title indicates, I'm looking for something softer and vanilla-based. This definitely does not mean I'm not into any kinks, but I'm just too vanilla to be able to put any of my own in lol! I like both boys and girls, so please message me if you're wondering if any of these apply to you. I'll make them apply to you! I'm looking for anyone to RP with. ^-^ I can write long paragraphs for sure, but I hate only getting one a day. I know life can get in the way for sure, it probably will with me if we RP, but I still want there to be at least a few replies in a day. I do have a discord if that's more convenient for you. As for things I want there to be in the RP, there's only one must. My character has to be a female Kemonomimi, so catgirls, foxgirls, anything of the sort, besides that, anything can go. With these general ideas out of the way, here are a few plots that I have in mind. If I've ghosted you in the past, sorry! Life caught up. Please message and I'd love to continue. (Plss keep in mind all of my plots can be altered and fixed. I know they aren't the best, they're to expand upon)

Here are a few plots that I had in mind!

I know there aren't many, or the best, tell me if you have an idea! I'm constantly adding more to this

Cursed
My character is cursed by a witch after attempting to trick her. The curse: "You will take love again and again, but never receive it." She is made to become like the tales of old, seducing a man or a woman with a variety of methods, and in secret, take their very life essence. The curse has a hidden rule though, each time she takes, she must take more or she will die. Growing more and more desperate, she must go out and take a life every day, until she encounters your character. She seduces them like she does many, but curiously, it doesn't kill your character, only makes them a little sleepy. She attempts to seek forgiveness, and their help, however, she can get it, wanting to be rid of the curse.

Royal Knights
Every year, the Royal Academy takes in two new guards for the Royals of the Kingdom. One is a powerful mage, and the other is a mighty knight. In order to instil a stronger sense of unison, they're made to do everything together, by a magic spell that cannot have them too far from one another. They have to bathe together, eat together, fight together, train together, and study together. Things go on from there.

A Helping Voice

My character has had speaking difficulties since they were little. Her parents were never very helpful, in fact, rather dismissive of her. When she became older, she was assigned someone to "help" her speak. The person didn't chastise her for her speech or make her feel bad about it, and really did help her out. Your character would be this person, a friend, a teacher, or whatever else. This doesn't even need to take place in a modern setting, it would perfectly into any setting.

Moving Again!
My character was used as an elite soldier in the country they're currently in when there was a war. The war had long since passed, but this caused her to become a bit jumpy and easily upset. Through one way or other, she meets a person who doesn't see her as just a strange person with a dark past but as any other person. It helps her out in move onward. (If you've seen Violet Evergarden, this is based on that!)

Adventurers!
There's a guild in a large in town, in a powerful empire. The guild hires people to go and deal with problems that the army can't deal with, is to busy to deal with, or is put out by citizens. My character meets yours in the said guild, and either eagerly or begrudgingly goes on an adventure with them that turns out to turn out into something larger.

Things I like:
Affection, Petting, Romance, Slight Orgasm Denial, Exploring partner's kinks

Blacklist:
Unrealistic Bodies, Reference pictures of real people, Overweight, Scat, Gore, Vore, Sending Nudes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom