Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts - Interested?

I'm for either but personally I like the role plays after Harry Potter's time. The recovering Wizarding world leaves so much to work with when it comes to story line.

I agree. A time after Harry's time would be better. Otherwise it would almost feel like you were competing with him and his group. This way, it's a new time, a new group's time. Silly maybe, but it's my thoughts.

I've been burned with a HP rp before. So I'm just reading this thread and poating. lol. I'd kind of like to rp. We had started this HP rp once. Made our characters, made the first post, he was even playing canon character from HP, and then nothing. Stinks. So I'm nervous about dojng another HP rp.

I'll admit that I didn't read the book about Harry's kids so if we're students I'll have to play an original character. Plus they would have to be in their final year in order to be age appropriate. I'm fine with playing a student or a teacher. What matters most to me is a good plot or direction to head.

Same here. I was thinking of changing the ages for the years, anyway, so we don't necessarily have to be in our final year.

I didn't read that book, either. :p

That would actually be a really fun idea! I'll stick to Hogwarts and represent the Hufflepuffs :love:!

Hello all, I will be interested in joining this rpg group as well !
Slytherin would be my choice of house if considered available ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom