Kidnapping, Slavery and Prostitution Stories

svetochka

Meteorite
Hello! I'm looking for a dominant male to play a dark character in either of these role plays, or a similar concept of your own. The first is based on a dream I had that turned from a nightmare into something fun...

When teen girl (17) Nadya wakes up to the sound of screaming and gunshots from her parents in the room next door, she knows her father's mafia debt has come back to haunt him. When the hit man comes into the girls' room, she hides her little sister under the bed and begs the man not to kill her, saying she'll do anything...and he decides to take her up on that promise - kidnapping Nadya and trafficking her to work as a slave and prostitute for the mafia family. In the dream it also involved getting rescued by police but then given back to the captors, among other things.

---

A teen girl (17) gets lost when she gets separated from her family a holiday in a foreign country. Unable to speak the language and completely unaware of her surroundings in the dark, she trusts a man who offers to help her get back to her hotel, but he has other plans as to where he will take her - to his secret hideaway where he trains and keeps his little sex slaves.

If you can't tell already, I like it pretty rough, and I like crying, and I like the play of fighting and then giving up. I also think it's fun when a sort of Stockholm Syndrome develops. I'm open to most things as long as they don't involve animals or anything toilet related! I am also quite open to adjustments to these stories as it's not all set in stone!

I'd love for others to join in later on as well, to be the other captive girls/guys, Johns, police etc, or any other people who we can involve in the story. :) Let me know if you're interested! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom