Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unlikely Deal ((MasoXCryptid))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
Salastia flew through the skies as she had been given some time to do some recon outside of the normal fighting, her eyes scanning the spot where she got a tip from a source that she needed to check on. Well, that is what she told her commander as she didn't want them to know what she was really doing as she landed near outside a dingy strip club as she looked at the tip then up at the sign as she sighed hard. "They better be worth the effort I swear..." She said to herself as numerous beings walked by her, though her eyes didn't focus on any of them as she wanted to figure out if this 'source' would work with her. When she walked up to the dingy club a bouncer was eyeing her intently as he smirked stepping aside making the others groan. "I didn't think I would see an angel here...well I have seen a few of them here...but mostly you all stick to each other." The bouncer had commented as Salastia ignored the man walking in still in her fully holy armor. Some part of her thought it might be a bad idea to walk around in such a getup but she didn't pay it any mind, her eyes scanned the insides of the club.

The insides of the club were filled with different beer logos, smoke wafting everywhere, and patrons enjoying the various girls on display. A blush had crept onto her face as she moved through the various tables, patrons, and serving girls as they all eyed her curiously. She ignored them all but couldn't ignore the blush that was building on her face as she never was one to visit places like this. She couldn't understand why other angels did come to this freaking place. Eventually, she found herself at the bar as she asked for somebody by their name, they gave a weird grin as they pointed to a demon getting a nice lap dance from an elf? Eh? Really? Her thoughts were everywhere as she approached them slowly her eyes trying to stay off of the action going on in front of her as she winced a little trying to not look so bashful in front of the presence of an alluring woman while glancing at who she was supposed to be meeting.

Selene was lazily draped on a velvet couch, her wings splayed out to either side, tail wrapped around the gorgeous elf's waist. She would tug the elf close, and rake her hands along the pake curbes of her lithe body, making the exitic dancer groan and tremble at the arousal-inducing touch of an incubus. As the pretty little Fae straddled Selene's waist, the demon reached to the side, grabbing another glass of wine, downing it happily before tilting her head back, breathing out a puff of violet fire.

She was dressed modestly, for what she was, wearing an impossibly tight black t-shirt depicting the name of a popular Dwarven Metal band that squeezed her tone stomach and heavy breasts, leather pants that cling to her thick thighs and strong calves, the leather a similar color to her red skin, and thigh-high heeled boots.

She glanced up as the angel approached, yellow eyes twinkling curiously. "L-Lookie here, an angel." She cooed, her words coming out in a semi-drunk slur. She roughly gripped the elf's hips, hotly pressing her lips to the small of her back, elliciting a delighted cry from the elf.

Normally, such a place was strict in their no-touching rule, but they knew better here than to interrupt Selene. Besides, from the way the elf was shaking and panting, she was enjoying it.

Salastia coughed gently as she looked at their little act or show her face loosening just a bit knowing that she would have to go a little low for this demon, this succubus, as she tried to avoid the display. "H-Hi..." She tried to respond as she watched the Fae do her thing made her a little warm under her armor which stood out versus the succubus' normal attire. "...U-uh...I...was hoping to talk? I mean...", Salastia tried to talk but all she could do was eye the two in their act, she had come in here hearing some demon that might help them out. Though she wasn't sure who but...then here they were and she still wasn't sure this was the demon as her eyes remained on her. Though as she waited she hadn't ever been in a setting like this with a 'mortal enemy' before and the fact that this is rumored even by recon and the like that she was more flexible to angels was still made her uneasy.

Back
Top Bottom