Fx Male Hidden Treasure

Sincher

Planetoid
I have this idea for a long term RP I'd like exploring with a guy who is very fond of rope bondage and kidnap fantasy. Here's my thought
A guy I have been dating for a while and I have started talking about experimenting with bondage in our sexual adventures. He takes me to a movie that has a scene where a girl is tied up a chair in a back room while the man talks to some guy who stopped by. She is struggling against her bonds and trying to yell for help but her gag silences her too good. The men have their discussion and the guy leaves. That gets me thinking. I tell him I would really like him tying me up in his bedroom when he has some friends over watching a game or whatever. So he would know he has this girl all tied up hidden away and I would know there are a bunch of guys I probably don't know in the house that might discover me. We both think it's a sexy fun idea so we start doing it. The RP would start with me being just hidden away tied in a chair while they watch a game, him trying not to get stimulated thinking about me squirming in his tight ropes and me trying not to get myself too worked up fearing being discovered while helpless. Over time he gets more aggressive and I am dressing sexier, adding a gag... Then maybe next time a blindfold... Then gagging and blindfolding me and opening my top.. Or removing it.. Pulling me out of my bra.. Forcing me to satisfy him before he unties me.... Opening my jeans or skirt... Strapping a vibrator on me.. Inserting things.. He gets more and more dominating and sexually aggressive while I surrender more and more deeply into sub space and submission. And after a while I am getting tied up extremely tight and strictly, desperately trying not to surrender to loud screaming orgasms and he is contemplating letting a buddy join him with his blindfolded playtoy.
Any compatible guys out there wanting to explore the idea PM me and let's create some drama!
No sadism or painful torture or meanness, we like each other so it's just wicked sexual manipulations, denials, force, domination.. I bet you get it.

Back
Top Bottom