Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandoms - Bad Endings

orangia

Super-Earth
*Under construction - will be making partial edits to this thread throughout time, adding both subject matter as well as formatting edits, until completion someday. If there are any questions, just reach out and ask me.*

**"To be added" list (for my own reference or in case you're interested in asking): general thread formatting, celeb list, Blacking Bulma plot, Bulma x alien plot, android 18 plot, videl plot, Bleach plots, Futaba x Shadow Futaba x OC plot

INTRODUCTION

Hi all, welcome to my main request thread. It's really just a combination of my two other threads, alongside some new additions, so if you're familiar with my usual requests, then this should only be somewhat new to you. In any case, these ideas are not everybody's thing. I fully realize that they are niche at best, but as a result, you can expect that I'll be looking to have moderate to heavy discussion in order to set up an RP. I don't want my baseline ideas to get old and played out.

PLOT CUSTOMIZATION IS 100% REQUIRED!!

I prefer plot building using input from both of us. So if cookie-cutter plots are your thing, then I'm most likely not the writing partner for you. However, if you're willing to customize a plot using a significant head start, or even starting from scratch, then by all means, read on :)

NOTES

Note 1: These are in no way listed in order, so don't let that discourage you if your preference happens to be near the bottom of any categories... and in actuality, the characters I consider to be the most playable may surprise you!

Note 2: The only strict preferences I have are for MC to represent an established character from the options below, whereas YC will represent an OC from the universe our plot is set in, be it man, woman, or monster.

Note 3: I am fully aware that a "bad ending" may suggest otherwise, but I am in no way interested in snuff! The "bad endings" which I will be interested in playing involve 'ironic fates' so to speak, such as a female protagonist falling prey to her worst enemy or to some sort of monster which she intended to defeat, as well as sexual enslavement, depending on how the idea is built.

Note 4: I do not have an F-List for these sorts of plots. They're too open ended. I do have an F-List for my more 'normal' plots. However, if you are meant to see that particular list, you will find it. I will not provide it by request, "just in case" ;) it has caused far too many misunderstandings.

PREFERENCE KEY

Black Font = Not looking
Standard Font = Taking plot suggestions
Red Font = Preferred
Strikethrough Font = Taken

REQUEST SECTION STRUCTURE

The way that this section will be structured is as follows:

[General Plot Ideas] - i.e. ideas that fit for most, if not all, universes

[Fandom Universe #1]
  • [Option for MC #1]
    • character-specific plot ideas, if applicable
  • [Option for MC #2]
  • etc...

If I do not have a "Spoiler" explanation listed, then the best I can promise is a starting point for a plot idea. It should go without saying, but any fandoms with only a "starting point" idea will likely require much more discussion than ones where I've given an explanation.

REQUEST SECTION

General Ideas (applicable for most, if not all, of the Fandoms below)

1. Charmed Status:
    Primarily useful in fandom universes where status ailments are a part of the mechanics, the use of a charm spell can make the defeat/subjugation of the protagonist not only simple, but believable. With charm, there is typically no way to cure it, aside from somebody else doing so. Since the plots below will operate based on MC being by herself when the spell is cast on her, there are some interesting possibilities that exist as far as the effects of being charmed on how things turn out for her. This idea will make use of the obvious implications that the protagonist may very well succumb to the desires of the antagonist, human or otherwise, while under these effects. While fairly flexible, there are plots where the use of "charm" may be trickier to implement.

2. Debuffs:
    In universes where debuffs are a part of the mechanics, the use of spells meant to weaken the protagonist make "force/rape" plots easier to implement. With some sort of weakening spell (the details of which are an open book for us to write), the protagonist will find herself unable to fend off the enemy, which in turn makes disarming and imprisoning her a more simple endeavor. From there, ensuring that the protagonist is constantly under the effects of the debuff will play a huge role in breaking/taming her. This is a flexible theme which can be used on just about any plot that I can think of.

Persona 5

Persona Users:

1. Ann Takamaki
    1. Possible Idea (seeking improvements):
      In competition with another model, one who has proven to resort to shady tactics in order to win gigs, Ann, with the help and input of her friends, resigns herself to "what happens, happens" and that the best she can do is just... be herself at the shoots. Well, Mika sees that she is no longer getting under Ann's skin and is once again unable to sabotage her shoots, and resorts to a new low in order to win over the upcoming gig, the biggest one at their level so far, by sleeping with the one who calls the shots. Finding that she had lost this gig to Mika, despite what she was sure was a knockout performance, Ann later discovers that Mika slept with the director in order to win the gig. Despite her outlook that "what happens, happens", Ann feels too wronged to ignore this, and not sure what else she can do, checks to see if the director has a palace. Seeing that he does, she can't help herself from attempting to get revenge in the Metaverse.
  2. Futaba Sakura
    1. Futaba has the most options as far as a potential antagonist is concerned. Will post multiple ideas at a later date, but for now, if interested, see "charmed status" for a starting point. Potential antagonists include...
      1. Her uncle
      2. The parents of her childhood friend
      3. Up-and-coming member of Medjed
      4. Stalker
      5. Palace Ruler/Demon
  3. Makoto Niijima
    1. Kaneshiro
    2. Principal Kobayakawa
    3. Shady man: "Trouble in the Red Light District"
    4. Palace Ruler/Demon
  4. Kasumi Yoshizawa (building, ask about plots and pairings if interested)
  5. Haru Okumura
    1. Possible Idea (based on "charmed status"):
      Her father, before his death, was a 58 year old man who owned Okumura Foods. It would be safe to assume that any of his fellow members on the board, rivals or otherwise, would be similar in age. Therefore, an older man would, in my opinion, make the most sense. Now let's assume that there's an older man that was on the board with him, just as crooked as her father was, who didn't much care for him or his ideas. In fact, his death was good news in his eyes. He was primed to take over the company, until he found out that the daughter of the former president of the company not only backed out of her arranged marriage, but was also primed to take over the company as its sole heiress to the Okumura fortune. This caused him to now equally resent Haru just as much as he did his former rival.

Fast forward a few months later, Haru is now sitting in on company board meetings, but every time she offers an idea or any input whatsoever, she is berated and belittled by her father's former rival. Her confidence at an all time low, but realizing that her credibility is now at stake, she attempts to make a final stand against him by offering up her vegetable and cafe idea, which she believes to be her strongest argument to show that she is deserving of respect, and belongs in this seat, only for this man to tear her idea down point by point, trample it into the dirt, on top of making her feel like an absolute moron for presenting it. She hadn't even graduated high school after all, so she had no experience to speak of, and no idea how to substantiate why she felt that her vegetable idea was morally superior to the way the company was currently being run. She felt that it was right, but did not have the data to back it up.

He wasn't yet done making an example out of her just yet however. Clearly prepared for this very moment, the man slides a pacifier over to her place at the table. If she was going to present childlike ideas, she may as well act like a child at the meeting, for everyone to see. Too proud to walk out, but lacking the spine or the knowledge to stand up to him, and all eyes on her, Haru desperately attempts to think of a rebuttal, but with nothing coming to mind, reluctantly takes the pacifier into her mouth, and lowering her head. Never in her life having been more humiliated than this very moment, as the meeting resumed without her input, she suddenly realized in that moment what she needed to do.

She was going to change this man's heart on her own. She was too ashamed of herself to tell the others, for fear that they may actually agree with him. Whether or not they would, she was not willing to risk it. Investigation details aside, Haru figures out the keywords and enters his palace. It's not long however before she encounters the palace ruler, and, quickly realizing that she's in over her head, here all by herself, she makes a run for it as he casts some sort of spell on her.

Running as far as she can before having to hide in a safe room, Haru catches her breath before assessing the situation. She didn't feel any different. No pain. Nothing. Still, she had no idea just what spell the ruler was attempting to cast. Assuming that he simply missed, she leaves the palace and returns to the real world. However, at the next board meeting, she realizes that she harbors no more hatred toward her father's former rival. In fact, as she watched him speak at the table, she had wondered what she could do to help him. The answer was obvious however, as it was no secret that he has wanted to take over the company for the last decade.

Later that week, she calls a private meeting with him. Much to his surprise when he arrives, there is paperwork at her desk, signing the company completely over to him. Confused, and not quite sure what she's up to, Haru begins to open up to him. Amongst other confessions, she explains to him that she's sorry that it took her so long to realize that her place was not as the owner of the company or anywhere close to being his equal. In fact, she would be humbled if he would only accept her as a personal assistant of sorts, to help in any way she could possibly help. Granted, she would fade away from his life if he so desired, but she did say that she would be willing to help out in any way he desired. Stunned, but confident, he knew that he had no use for her whatsoever, save for maybe sexual favors in the privacy of his own office, but there was no way she would go for that, would she? Imagine his surprise when she took her place, on her knees, obliging his first request as he signed the papers that transferred the entire company, as well as the fortune, over to him, her father's formal rival.

Basically, she had been placed under a charm spell back in the palace, and since there is no explanation for how it goes away upon leaving the Metaverse, it stands to reason that if you didn't know any better, you would still be under its effects as you left into the real world. They aren't cognitions after all, they enter as themselves and they leave as themselves. The idea is based on the fact that, once entering the real world after being charmed, she would still be under the spell's effects, and the real life version of the man who cast the spell on her, would reap the benefits.
Non-Persona Users:
  1. Hifumi Togo
    1. Possible Idea:
      Proud of her skills as a Shogi player, Hifumi was ashamed of her mother's confession that she had fixed her games in order to make her look better than she really was. The reasons didn't matter. She was humiliated, and her name was trampled in the dirt after the incident went public. Desperate to prove herself, Hifumi sets out to challenge the best Shogi player that she can find, so that she can prove to the world that the payoffs wouldn't have mattered anyway. Most players had ignored her challenges due to the incident, but then she finds an older man who is willing to talk. His terms however, were a bit steep. If she wins, her name would have much of it's credibility restored. She would also win a significant sum of money. However, if she lost... she would live with him for the Summer, where she would serve as his personal housemaid and sex servant. With her pride on the line, and staring her best shot at redemption in the face, she accepts his terms, and loses.
  2. Sae Niijima
      Realizing that she had entered the Metaverse without realizing it, in order to save the MC of the story, Sae would become... curious. Not exactly stupid, she is able to pick up on enough information from the members of the Phantom Thieves in order for "the app" to end up on her phone. Able to deduce that this is what the group has been using in order to change the hearts of criminals, Sae uses the information which she learned from the group to make use of the Metaverse Navigator, and enters the palace of a suspect she has been curious to know more about, but has yet to acquire any useful information. Her inexperience makes her capture (or if desired, placed under a "charm" spell), easy.
  3. Sadayo Kawakami
      Relentlessly harassed by the parents of her late former student, Kawakami has begun moonlighting as a "maid" in order to fund their financial demands. In an alternate universe where she spills her guts to a man with zero sex appeal but is willing to listen, she would be stunned by his offer to pay them off, as long as she attends to every one of his personal desires. With the guilt of feeling semi-responsible for the student's death on her mind, she accepts his terms, and becomes his personal housemaid and sex servant.

Dx2 - Liberation (ideas for this only matter if you're familiar with this universe, and since nobody is, I will wait to share them)
  1. Female Protagonist (Alter World)
  2. Templar Dragon
  3. Shionyan
  4. Seiran Saikawa

Bleach (not sure how to incorporate ideas into this category just yet, so for now just see my old thread)
  1. Hinamori
  2. Nanao
  3. Rukia
  4. Orihime
  5. Rangiku
  6. Soi-Fon
  7. Lisa
  8. Hiyori
  9. Tatsuki
  10. Yuzu
  11. Karin

Dragonball
  1. Bulma
  2. Android 18
  3. Videl
  4. Kale
  5. Caulifla

Final Fantasy
  1. Ashe of Dalmasca
  2. Tifa
  3. Aeris
  4. Yuna

Miscellaneous
  1. Hermione (Harry Potter)
  2. Rey (Star Wars)
  3. Anna or Elsa (Frozen)
  4. Hit Girl (Kick Ass) (specific idea to be added later: "energy drain" shot, the opposite of the adrenaline shot)

Last edited:
Third update coming by end of the week.

*Preferences marked*
Current status:
- One active RP
- One opening for another

Third update done: added new pairings.

*Preferences updated*
Current status:
- One active RP
- One opening for another

I would be interested in talking about plots where you play Orihime (Bleach), Bulma (Dragonball), Tifa(Final Fantasy). I also have some other fandoms I wanted to ask you about. Message me please.

Gotta send me a message or I don't see this stuff lol, plus I think it's against site rules anyway

Trying to edit this post from mobile is a total pain and very buggy. So ignore any of the plots I have under each character until I get to a PC. Instead, if you're interested then I'm seeking Bad Ending RPs for the characters in red font.

Seeking help with thread formatting from anybody out there who's good at this stuff!

Back
Top Bottom