Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Dragon Shifter vs. ‘Possessed’ Human > Read Thread for Details

Hey everyone! I’m looking for someone to play the dragon shifter. A dragon that’s been alive for thousands of years, hides his identity by shifting into a human, and works a normal human job at some diner as a chef or dishwasher. My character, was a serial killer in her previous life, and is offered by the devil to serve under him. She’s bound with a demon that disobeyed him and together they have to collect souls for Satan. One of those souls winds up being the dragons, and when she goes to kill him, she gets frightened because with the demons eyes she can see everyone’s true forms. So instead of succeeding in killing him, she runs and goes back home. He tracks her there, you know, dragon scent, and threatens to kill her but she suggests she serves him as a distraction. So he takes her up on that offer because she’s beautiful and her red eyes look like rubies, dragons duh, and takes her to his home where he keeps her either locked in a cage or chained to a wall until he can trust her not to escape. He winds up having to get the demon out of her because other demons can track her that way and Satan realizes she’s no longer collecting souls. She has no memory of her previous life btw. So obviously with the dragon shifter being her new master there will be smut but not right away. I want him to get attached to her first.

Back
Top Bottom