Alice in Wonderland (Slave/Master RP)

Once upon a time there was a young woman named Alice.
Alice was a curious girl, always getting herself into mischief.
One warm afternoon as she lounged upon the grass, Alice saw a white rabbit.
It stood upright on its hind legs and wore a clever little waistcoat.
Curious, Alice could not stop herself from following.
Over manicured lawns, into the quiet wood beyond, and finally to a massive tree.
With a flick of his white tail, the rabbit disappeared into its roots.
Curious, Alice could not stop herself from following.
Down the rabbit hole, falling, falling, blacking out, and waking up bound.
Curious Alice finds herself in Wonderland, now a slave.

Wonderland, a place of forbidden desire and dark passions, where you are either a slave or a master, a dominant or a submissive.
Slavery is not only legal but encouraged, with the denizens of Wonderland electing to sell themselves into bondage. They are completely at the mercy of their master or mistress, used for all sorts of inventive games and menial labors. Punishment is encouraged and is limited to an owners scope of imagination. Slaves are kept naked at all times, save for if their owner wants otherwise. Slaves are to be punished at the whims of their owners. Slaves must obey, they must submit. In exchange for their bondage they are taken care of. Their owner must always provide them with enough food, shelter, and sleep. Never, at any time, is a punishment to draw blood. It should never break the skin, and no permanent damage is to be done to any slave.

I plan on building two characters, one as a slave (Alice), and another as a mistress. I am looking for a fairly literate partner, someone who is willing to write at least two paragraphs a reply. I am very open as far as writing goes, I was reading Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy and that sparked my desire for a master/slave role play. The setting can be either more modern or medieval, the choice is yours. Whichever you feel comfortable with. PM me if you're interested.

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/441282463482138366/

Alice Lydle
Height: 4'11
Wonderland Class: Slave
Main Personality Quirks: unaware she is a masochist, rebellious, too curious for her own good
Raised by parents who expected a lady and instead received Alice. A girl who was entirely too imaginative and curious by half. On the day of her sixteenth birthday Alice and her sister decided to celebrate with a picnic in the gardens. Drowsy and full Alice napped upon the grass, so as not to disturb her, her sister crept away. When Alice awoke she wasn't alone. Perched on the corner of the picnic blanket was a rabbit. It was he that would lead her into a whole new world.

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/394839092304899663/

Red Queen (Rose)
Height: 5'7
Wonderland Class: Queen/Mistress
Main Personality Quirks: perfectionist for herself and those around her, iron will, stubborn, often appears cold of heart, confident, graceful, elegant
Rose is a young queen who came into her rule several years ago. It was she that began the practice of slavery and designated the laws for it. In her lands it became legal and any lands captured by the Red Queen had their ruling family turned into pleasure slaves for her, special favorites of the Queen. Rose loves the exotic, the rare, the beautiful, and above all the color red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom