Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neighborhood Vixen (Semi, DarkRiffs)

Seminophagia

Planetoid
The still air of the quiet suburban neighborhood would be disturbed only slightly...a steady clicking of high-heels on the cement sidewalk, echoing off of the houses. Janet smiled to herself as she strutted down her front drive. It wasn't likely that anyone had seen anything like her before, even though she had only moved in two weeks ago.

Tall, tanned and statuesque, her long legs practically shone with silky smooth skin. Dainty feet were perched impossibly in six-inch heels to show those legs off to perfection. A tight, dark silk dress clung to her hips, the shimmering material seeming painted over her curvaceous frame. Long red hair spilled down over her back and shoulders, framing her perfectly oval face.

Janet paused at her mailbox, opening the small tin box with slender fingers. Personal appearance was obviously important to her. Her face looked impossibly beautiful, flawless and smooth. A smile curved her pouting lips, luscious and glossy with their passionate red color. A matching shade adorned her fingernails, at least an inch long and so very sexy.

She could not recall what exactly had prompted her to move to this small cul-de-sac suburb. It had been a good year since her trip to Thailand...and memories of that were quite fuzzy indeed. But within that time, she had completely uprooted her life. Many of her old assets were used to purchase the bulk of her collection....charms, potions, strange effects that she could not recall learning to use, but had all of the experience necessary.....her goals were unclear, even to her, but a glance around at the houses with families, young children growing up and maturing, she 'knew' what her goal was...she needed to begin educating them all....

But where to begin?

The sweat gleaned off his forehead under the beating sun as he cycled the last leg up the hill, his breath short and wheezing as he stopped for a moment.It had only been recently he'd taken this paper route in order to take up slack for a sick boy.His eyes scanned the large cul-de-sac and all the mailboxes before they caught on the paragon of the serene image.His heart fluttered and skipped more than a few beats as his young eyes explored her curvaceous form.She was more than enough to instill lust in any man let alone a feeble minded teen boy.

The lump in his throat was only matched in size by the lump in his trousers as the young teen boy began to cycle over.The short mess of chestnut hair blew in the breeze as his jade eyes scanned over her.He gulped thickly as he stopped his bicycle nearby."Sorry I'm late" he said nervously, trying to make chat with the ungodly beauty before him."I've only recently started this route, you'll have to forgive me if I take a while to learn it" he stated, stepping off his bike.From look he was maybe 14 or 15, well developed for his age too.He was toned and slim, his tanned arms shown off from the tank top he wore.He flashed a winning smile as he held out the paper for her to take, ever the gentleman.

Janet smiled a little wider. What luck that her prey would deliver ITSELF to her doorstep. Her eyes took in the whole package of the boy before her....including the whole of his package, already straining at the front of his trousers. The boy seemed so lost in her beauty already....it should only take a bit of a nudge for him to truly fall under her sway.

"It is perfectly all right...I fear I'm a bit new to this neighborhood as well." Janet gave him a warm smile, allowing it to slip as she saw how out of breath he was. "Oh my....look at you, you're positively soaked with sweat....I insist that you come inside at once until you cool off."

Janet reached out, clasping a soft hand around his wrist. "Now now....I won't take no for an answer, young man." She purred softly, smiling as she lifted her free hand to his eyes. Her long fingernails shimmered as she curled her fingers so seductively, leading him back towards her front door.

He gulped thickly as her eyes scanned him, making his heart jump nervously in his chest.His eyes were all over her in only the way a teenage boys eyes could be, fixated like a predator, though little did he know it was he who was the prey."W-what?...no thats alright I feel fi-" his lips shut as she cut him off, insisting he step inside.His breath caught as he thought quickly.Well, I suppose I could go inside, after all it is pretty hot out.Besides, I get to go into her house!."Okay, It couldn't hurt, I'm pretty thirsty too" he stated, smiling as he followed the lioness into her den.

Janet had expected some resistance at first, but this poor lad seemed to be lost in her eyes. She continued motioning with her hands. "That's it...come along now." This poor boy would know the strength in her eyes, the soft seduction in her voice. A small voice inside of him would be screaming not to go into this lady's house, how his mother had always warned him never to enter anyone's house. He would be surprised to realize that he was walking into her house. Janet was acting on her training to lure him in, presenting a victim with his most sexy fantasy to help wash away resistance with pleasure and seduction.

It was quite dark inside, and the drapes were closed. Janet ushered him into her living room and motioned for him to sit down, drawing off his full messenger bag as he did. "Why don't you put those down there. You will feel much more relaxed once you can let go of your heavy, heavy load."

He seemed a lot more tense now that he had entered her abode, It was a foreign and alien place to him and he was starting to regret having been as stupid enough as to enter.Sitting down he rested his elbows on his knees quietly as he sat back on the soft sofa, gazing around her home quietly.It was so...dark, quite like a cave, albeit a nicely decorated one."Oh..thanks" he muttered quietly as she removed him of the heavy paper filled bag.

Jesus what am I doing here...I shouldn't be in this woman's house...and she shouldn't be inviting me in! he thought, having realized he'd likely fallen for whatever she had in mind.Oh god I hope she isn't some psycho murderer!...ohhh damnit! was his final thought.His heartbeat was so hard one could almost hear it, and it made his body twitch a tad each pounding beat as he sat silently.

The poor boy had such a look of terror in his eyes....how it warred with his desire to follow along made Janet coo softly with a slight flush of arousal. He seemed like such an innocent boy. Janet looked forward to introducing him to her special sexual education.

The luscious redhead seemed to move in slow motion. Heavy breasts jiggled in the silk dress that sheathed her sexy figure....long auburn locks tumbled over her shoulders. Janet's soft red lips filled his vision for a few moments...they glistened like wet cherries, so pronounced in the dimness of the room. "Just sit back and relax...and I'll bring you something nice and cool to drink..." Janet's voice was a soft, seductive purr. Her lips kissed her words away to dance over the boy's attentive ears.

Smiling, she withdrew and sauntered into the nearby kitchen. Janet's refrigerator was well-stocked with a number of refreshments. Out of his sight, she poured him a glass of lemonade. Calmly, she slipped a finger beneath her skirt. The barest of pleasured gasps escaped Janet's lips as she teased herself with a finger. She 'remembered' that the scent of her feminine sex was a potent perfume....one that would make a horny young boy deliciously weak. Janet ran her moist fingertip along the rim of that glass, tainting the drink with her taste and scent.

Janet's long, sexy nails clicked along the side of that glass. With the drapes closed, enough light entered the room to make her nails glimmer and glow like rubies before his eyes. Those feminine tips positively sparkled as she returned, handing the boy the glass. "There we are....this should make you feel much better..." Smiling slyly, Janet snuggled in beside him on that comfortable sofa.

He gave a quiet shudder and nodded simply, watching her supple figure saunter into the kitchen.His eyes gazed from the entrance to the kitchen over to the front door and back.He could run, he could easily get up and dart out of the place, go home and quit the paper route but....he found himself firmly cemented to the cushions of the sofa.c-come on legs....move!...come oooon! he whined in his thoughts.It seemed his little-head was getting the better of him, the urge to stay and see what else this dangerous vixen had to offer him was quite strong.He immediately realized his trousers were tented outward in a lewd tribute to her lush body.Quickly he sat forward somewhat as she entered the room with the drink, a small squeak escaping his lips as she sat down right beside him, not across from...right beside.

"Thanks" he stated in a daze, gazing at the glass quietly.God the cool liquid was so serene looking, as If it could easily cool him down, unwind the growing tension.Slowly he lifted the glass to his lips, pausing for a second with his lips on the rim, his nostrils flaring slightly as he inhaled of her scent.Slowly his tongue moved from his mouth over the rim of the glass, tasting the slick nectar-like residue of her aroused sex.Quickly he shut his eyes and downed the drink in four big gulps, setting the glass down and sitting back.His toes curled in his shoes as her scent lingered in his nostrils, the taste full on his lips as he spoke."That's...an interesting beverage, ma'am" he stated.The sensors in his brain were going off like a fireworks show to the exotic scent, triggering everything primal to his male nature.

Janet smiled her secretive little smile. "I like to add a few special ingredients, just to sweeten it a little...." She knew that tainted drink would make her little victim begin to feel very strange. Swirling in his stomach, now, her tainted juices would be mixing his young hormones into a slow boil. He would feel his mind slowly becoming fogged with fantastical thoughts, as his consciousness melted down into his very hard cock. A gentle nudge from her hand would have the boy sit back a little against the couch cushion. Janet's dark eyes roamed over that bulge in his pants. Teasingly, she let her tongue slide out over ever moistened lips.

The glint of a golden necklace sparkled around her slender throat, dipping its end down into her deep cleavage. Teasingly, she reached up to that golden chain. Slowly, Janet began to run her fingernails up and down along that thin golden chain. The darkness of the room emphasized the jewel-like sparkle of her long, sensuous red tips. "You ought to be more careful in this neighborhood, young man....there are a lot of lonely women out there...women who would just love to take advantage of a sweet, handsome, innocent boy like you..."

His eyes were drooped heavily as he felt a buzzing tingle in his groin."Uhn..." he groaned softly, feeling his brain turn to a blubbering mush of raunchy thoughts and perversion.His only semi aware gaze sauntered over to her necklace, captivated by It's sparkle as he relaxed, feeling as if he were actually fused to the couch."wha?...careful?" he stated, gazing up into her eyes quietly."Yeah.....careful....thank you" he stated, leaning over a bit and resting his head gently on her bust.He felt an overwhelming urge to touch her form, his fingers curiously touching at her legs, running over the soft flesh of her calves in reverence.

Back
Top Bottom