Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male F LF GM for D&D5e or other RPG

Dolie

Planetoid
Hi, I'm looking for a GM to play a solo D&D 5e or different tabletop RPG with me (experience as a GM is not required but having at least a little RPG is important) around 2~ times a week, either on Discord or roll20. I'm open to a lot of RPG systems though some I won't play, feel free to ask me about any.

I'm looking for a game that's both story heavy and erotic content heavy, but please don't plan erotic scenes ahead of time. I promise that my character excels into a lot of lewd situations on her own when she wants to manipulate NPCs to gain favors or information. Erotic scenes that are planned by a GM ahead of time are a huge turn off. That said I'm sure with my character's background I'd probably get frequently groped, harassed and propositioned by crass, low-life men.

Here's an optional background I could use in a fantasy setting along with an NSFW character image:
CN8LvHcUEAAFeN1.jpg
In the human kingdoms the word 'elf' is synonymous to 'nymph'. Long ago the elves went to war with the Kuo-Toa species. They lost badly - The Kuo-Toas razed the elven cities, massacring all male elves and leaving only the females alive. With elven society destroyed the female elves reverted to live as herbivore animals, doing little more than eat and survive deep within their forests. It was then that humans started referring to them as nymphs.

Two decades ago a human adventurer named Oak came upon an elf frolicking in the woods. He courted the elf and the two spent a few days together before Oak returned to his adventures. Years passed and Oak retired. He bought himself a tavern in the slums with his earnings - Oak's Tavern, a shady establishment that's known to attract scum and villainy.

A month ago an elf showed up at Oak's Tavern and informed Oak that she's his daughter. She traveled to the human city to learn the ways of her father's people. Oak took her in and put her to work as a barmaid. As an elf she had no name, so Oak named her Dolie. He convinced her to stick to her elven ways and never wear clothes: The humans of the city expect elves to be as nude as animals, he reasoned. It didn't hurt that his tavern doubled in popularity when word spread that it's the only tavern in town a naked barmaid. Dolie enjoys her new life. She sometimes listens to Oak's stories of his glory days of adventuring. His stories made her wish to try her hands at mercenary work. She keeps an eye on the bounty boards and mingles with the criminals at the tavern, trying to find not quite legal work as a sword for hire.

Lastly, my kinks list.

Kinks I'm really into:
Public sex in front of others
Nudism
Slapping, smacking
Low-life humans/criminals
Ugly or old men
Monsters (Primal/savage ones, not cartoon ones like slimes or plants)

Kinks I'm open to:
Beasts (Dogs, wolves, rats, spiders, tigers, giant lizards, etc)
Lactation
Impregnation by beasts/Oviposition
Being drooled on
Watersports
Vore

Kinks that bore me to death:
Fingering
Masturbation
Receiving oral
Pampered/Rich/Polite men
Sex toys/devices
F/F relationships
Prostitution
Discipline
Shapeshifters
Body Oils
Lubrication
Too frequent anal
Massages

Limits:
Fisting
Futa
Scat
Snowballing
Femdom
Tattoos
Anime/cartoon type furries
Dwarves/Halflings/Gnomes

I'm usually available from 3 p.m. GMT to 3 a.m. GMT. I can be contacted through a PM. If you talked to me in the past please PM me, I had to change my email address recently.
Thanks for reading.
:)
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom