Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Peculiar Shades of Scarlett

DirrtyScarlett

The Crimson Curse
Hello & Welcome

¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
★  . • °    . • °   .  ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° ° . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *​

e9f65e309bf9926761510fd42f1b78cc.png

★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆​

Introductions

This truly has to be the worst part, describing myself. Thus in the interest of not boring you all to death, I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm Scarlet, as I'm sure you've already guessed. You can call me that or Lottie. Like everyone here I love to write (that's why we're all here, duh) but I also have a range of interests besides that and a very demanding work schedule. So the main thing to take away from this is: please have patience with me. I've returned to the site after like a 3 year gap and I can honestly say, I've grown since then as a writer and the reason I left was because I was disheartened by the quality of writing and creativity I received in return. I'm very much hoping this has changed and I'm looking for partners who can meet me passion for passion.

Rules & Regs

Now we have that out of the way, I think it's important to discuss my expectations before you have to read through a whole bunch of stuff and realise that I may or may not be the partner for you. So! Without further ado:

1. I, personally am a strong willed, intelligent, educated and passionate woman and as such I am most often drawn towards writing such characters. Both, when I am writing as a female or a male. This is not to say these are the only types of people that I write, far from it in fact. However, I expect the same from my partner. Nothing saps my will to write than a generic character with no will or thought of their very own.

2. This being said, writing with a partner for me is working together to create something wonderful and exciting and enthralling for the both of us and I expect you to partake in the creation of both story and characters. I do enjoy writing multiple characters to build a universe of fully fleshed individuals. And with that I expect unforeseen twists and turns. Nothing is cemented and everything is up in the air to be twisted as we see fit.

3. As for post length, I've come to discover that I do prefer lengthy posts. At the very least four paragraphs. I do want to know, what your character is thinking, feeling. I want to read their inner struggles, the unique dynamic that makes them wonderfully them, and I just don't find that in the short rapid posts. I have work and a life as I mentioned and I'm sure you do too. So, expect a reply from me every other day or so. If I expect a response to take longer for whatever reason, I will let you know and I expect the same courtesy from you.

4. Still, I'm naturally a friendly person, and I usually make very good friends with my RP partners, this is not to say I expect you to share everything or vice versa but a good OOC goes a long. I only play by thread. No PM post playing or anything off site. This is a hard line for me. Don't ask because my answer will never change.

5. Finally, the 'good' stuff. Smut for the sake of smut? I'm not interested in that. There's a right time and place for it in all stories and I intend to stick to that. The getting down and dirty straightaway just doesn't work for me. So, just keep that in mind when approaching me. My typical ratio is 70/30, 80/20 story to smut. Also, HARD NO to: Vore, Scat, ANY Bathroom stuff, Under aged (+18 ONLY) AND animals (the exception being Lycanthropy). DO NOT EVEN APPROACH ME WITH THIS SHIT. JUST. DON'T. DO. IT.

Phew! Glad that's over with! Swiftly moving on...

Genre & Drama
I think there was a great oversight on my part where I forgot to mention my absolute adoration for romance. Wait! Before you turn and run in the other direction, this is not to say that romance is the be all and end all of the RP's I like to take part in. In fact, romance is just one segment of many such as action and adventure and mystery. Like I said, plot and interesting character dynamics is what I live for. Anyway! Here are some ideas I collected for potential stories:

✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗ Crime & Punishment ✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗

Bad Boys

She comes from a long line of cops and politicians. Wants to make her daddy proud. He's a bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Mob Boss, Biker, Anarchist who knows nothing but a life of crime. What happens when she has to infiltrate his crew and the lines between good and bad become blurred? Can she finish the job she came to do? Will he discover her secret? What then?!

Good Girls Come Last

Just because you're not directly in the life, doesn't mean it doesn't effect your whole existence. She grew up in a household torn by loyalties to abiding the law and working for the mob. She loved him ever since she could remember but he was destined for a life of crime and unforgivable deeds. What happens when the girl he loved has returned all grown up with all her morals intact?

Larceny Grand

You've always lived your life on the fridges of society. You're the kind of bad guy people forget exists until your reign of terror hits the fan. Who are you? Are you the leader of this gang of vagabonds? Any job is game if the price is right. Big people pay big for big jobs. What happens when you're forced to work with your ex or someone you can't stand? That easy pay day becomes drastically harder to reach and you get closer to the very likely possibility of incarceration. Or are you newly recruited? Entering a world you never knew existed. Where the stakes are high but the pay off's are even greater.

➶➶➶➶➶ History & Fantasy ➷➷➷➷➷

To Claim A Prince

1815 - England

There is no doubt, the Prince Regent was always a licentious man in his youth. Not that that has changed to this very day. However, thanks to his debaucheries throughout the years many can claim the future King to be their sire. However, for some men, it is far from a fact they are proud of. In these times of strife, there are many hoping to destroy the Crown and all that it is worth. But what will be when those very bastard's have to come together to save the father they despise?

A Royal Romance (Contemporary setting)

She was an ordinary girl, living a pretty ordinary life until one chance meeting set her life on a path no one could have imagined. Jet setting off to a foreign land to fight for a chance to win the Prince's hand, what could possibly go wrong?

The Tudors

Imagine if you could rewrite a moment in history...King Henry is a young, virile, pious King with his life ahead of him. The Court is nothing but a machine of chess and the strings are in your hands. Do you want the King or do you want the power? Indulge in the lives of the Tudor Court and decide what fate holds for England.

A Matter Of State

A princess who's life had been set out before she had learn't to walk. To become Queen of some foreign land, to marry a man she had never seen or spoke to before. Only when the time comes and reality sets in that she is married to a self indulgent wastrel and there is nothing lonelier than a foreign court where everyone is ready to stab you in the back. This land is blighted medieval religious dictate and the oppression of the nobility but in this darkness there is a light.

Game of Thrones

Original characters in the existing world, preferably starting at the beginning.

⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰⋆⃟⋆ ⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰ ⋆⃟⋆⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰ End of the World ⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰⋆⃟⋆ ⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰ ⋆⃟⋆⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰

Fallout

A virus out break has shook the United States to it's core. Our story begins in the small town of Credence Fall. The location thought to be the point of origin for the pandemic. People are turning into mindless zombies where nothing but the will to devour and turn those surviving motivating their only thoughts. But there's more to the story than that. You must work together with those you come across to survive, figure out and escape this nightmare. Do you...possess the will to survive?

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ Supernatural ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

The World of Beautiful Creatures

Welcome to the midwest, where nothing special ever happens. Michigan to be exact. The ordinary lives of ordinary folk is as dull as dull can be. But human's are such conceited and vain animals. They see very little beyond themselves. Much like the world that exists parallel to their own. Hell! You could be in a bar drinking the night away with a rough looking guy looking a little worst for wear with a long beard and a baseball cap glued to his head and you'd never know that two nights earlier when the moon was full he was running around just beyond your backyard, covered in fur and howling up at the moon like a distant and cruel mistress.

Of course, great pain is taken by The Council (A haughty bunch of Supernaturals) to keep the human's in the safety of the ignorance they love. If only they knew the dangerous that lurked but beyond their front steps...

Odds & Ends

Here I'm just going to mention somethings that I feel I might need to make clearer. Firstly, the plots I've listed just above are very ambiguous and open to interpretation. I'd love to hear your ideas and takes on them! Or any other ideas you might have on your own. Secondly, as I mentioned earlier, I enjoy playing multiple characters and can play both males and females adequately. Of course, I prefer to share the roles as it can become a bit stale playing all the males or all the females. It becomes very one sided and can stem the flow of imagination and inspiration for me. Other than this, I'm very open and approachable and would love to hear from you. Oh! One last thing, I am far from a grammar Nazi, we all make mistakes. One of my own great negatives is that I don't read over what I've written and edit, I just post, so there are always more than a few errors of sentences and spellings in my post but it's an acceptable amount and of course I expect the same of anyone I'm writing with. And that's it! I hope you found something you liked here and thanks for taking the time to read my jumble of thoughts!

Active Threads

Inactive Threads

1. The World of Beautiful Creatures - With Murcielaga
2. When In Rome, Do As Romans Do - Abandoned by BennyQ

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
Daily Bump

Another Bump

Bumpty-Bump

Bump

In need of Bump

Last edited:
Just Another Day In The Life Of A Bump

Last edited:
Just One More Bump

Back & Bumping

Back After Forever & Bumping

Last edited:
Beep Boop Bump

Just Another Day In The Life Of A Bump

Hi I'm Bump

Bumping Like It's Hot

Bump

So Many Bumps

So Little Time For Bumping

Oh Look Another Bump

The Crimson Curse Bump

Last edited:
It's been a month bump

History Bump - If you do it well, hit me (up)

Vaca Bump

Mafia Bump

Bump