Fx Male Something Old, New, & Borrowed

forget.me.not

Meteorite
I've had this roleplay idea for a while now and I would like to throw it out there and see if anyone is interested. Based upon the wedding custom 'something old, something new, and something borrowed'. The setting will be a matrimonial wedding between your male character and my female. During the reception and party, your character 'visits' the bride's mother (something old), the bride's virgin daughter (something new), and the bride's maid of honor (something borrowed). He gets into all of their panties behind his bride's back.

I am looking for you to play a dashing gentleman at face value, but a sinister Dominant behind closed doors. This can be smut heavy at first as we move along, but I hope to expand into a story of conflict and degradation if our roleplaying chemistry is successful. I was hoping the newly wed Dominant male would have plans on turning his new wife into his sexual and domestic slave, as well as brain washing her mother, daughter, and best friend, if we get that far into the storyline.

I have no sexual roleplay limits, but like to keep things realistic and within context. This means no macro or micro or kinks that just doesn't fit in with the scene or our character's personalities. I like simple, hot sex. I also like abuse, bondage, and enslavement. Feel free to run anything by me if you really want to be sure I am game for it.

Please PM me if you have interest! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom