Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

crony

Super-Earth
Hello. I’m Crony. Thank you for stopping by my thread. I am always searching for active and long-term partners. I’ve been roleplaying for five years but writing for many many more. I am back and looking for co-writers who write F x F pairings. Having constant long pauses between replies kills the RP for me so if you can write 3 replies a week, that'll do. I write in 3rd​ POV.

I won’t do non-con, incest, scat, and extreme kinks.

Also, not into half breed, animals, futanari or anime or cheating

For visuals, I use descriptions, or real life photos. No anime pictures, please. HQ digital art accepted.

I RP in PM, Discord, Skype or Email. We can discuss others if neither of those appeal to you.

From my partner:

I expect at least a couple of paragraphs. Ideally 2-4, more if you want to or as needed. I love relevant details and getting into the surroundings and the minds of our characters. I also expect creative input. I ask that you give me something to work with as I will give you. Also, communication is key to keep the story going. I don’t mind OOC. It would be great if we could stick to at least 3 replies a week but I am able to do daily posts depending on availability. If we’re writing longer posts, of course more time in between is understandable but still no less than twice a week, please. If you need to drop the RP, please let me know. No hard feelings and we could write again later if it's desired.

I do have plots for most of the genres listed but I want us to create something together which is why I removed my plots.

Genres / Settings I enjoy:

Romance – Slice of Life – Military – Historical Fantasy – Light Fantasy (elves, superhuman) – Medieval times – Old West – 1800-1900s -1970s – Farm life / Ranch – Apartment Life - Small Town – Big City – and more!

Pairings I enjoy:

Human x Elf – Human x Android – Roommates / Dorm mates – Passerby x Homeless – Deputy x Outlaw – Neighbors – Empress x Knight x Commoner x Servant x Consort x Fallen Princess – Best Friends – Patient x Patient x Nurse x Doctor

Ideas and input are always welcome. PM me.

Last edited:
Active roleplayer looking for other active roleplayers. Let's create!

**New Plots Added **

Last edited:
Still seeking F x F stories. Share yours or pick one of mine or we can create one together.

Still looking for creative writers. Would love to explore the captor plot with someone and the firefighter/EMT one. Let's write!!
:geek:

Still looking for a partner to do the captivity rp. Come with your ideas as well. Let's create!

Back
Top Bottom