Doll's Dark Fantasies

d o l l f a c e

Meteorite
Doll's Dark Fantasies
Est. 2019

About the Dolly
I've been role-playing for 7 years. I'm friendly but I'm shy and I do not like to share information about myself. Because of these things, I'm looking strictly for role-plays and not for friendships or long chats about our days. I'm at least semi-literate and I post in paragraphs, third-person only. If you want quick smut, you can PM it at me in first-person, that's alright. But I came here for story-based writing. I do have an F-list >here<. If it isn't on there, it's a hard no from me guys. I can post most days at least once. But I do have college classes and a job, so sometimes I get overworked and can lose my muse and be gone for a few days. I think expecting a couple of posts a week on avergae would be fair.

Rules
‣ Don't PM me if you haven't read my RT in full and if you haven't read my F-list.
I'm tired of having to drop people who blatantly ignored everything I do and don't like.
‣ I won't play male characters unless they're side characters in the story. My main is and always will be a female who pairs with only males.
Don't ask for FxF, it just doesn't do it for me.
‣ I want thought out stories and characters. This means you need a character profile and photo - no real pictures. Arts only.
‣ I will only play sub, even with stronger and more stubborn characters. Only.
‣ I will only role-play in PM. No public threads and no e-mail. I don't have Discord, sorry.
‣ If you approach me with a story I'm going to expect you to make the first post and vice versa.
Ideas
Before I list any general ideas I want to be clear that I'm not necessarily craving any of these and you're welcome to pitch me a story so long as you've read my F-list and it's a dark theme.

‣ My character works for a vampire hunter as bait. You play the vampire they're after.
‣ Fan; Chronicles of Riddick, Vampire Diaries, Triple X, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball - OC's fine
‣ Any dark twisted version of Disney/like movies, OC's fine
‣ Cinderella with a stepfather and two stepbrothers - incest story
‣ Beauty and the Beast, the beast is more werewolf
‣ Little Red Riding Hood as a supernatural hunter
‣ A character like Ella Enchanted who can't say no - probably smut based
‣ School related; Human, magic or otherwise
‣ Pirates/treasure hunter x mermaid, etc.
‣ I have new ideas daily. Come back for updates or shoot me an idea.
Characters
Here's the link to my Photobucket account where I keep the photos of my female characters. If you have a preference for a certain one in a certain play, let me know. They're all up for change/new names, etc.

Abuse
Biting - Vampire
Dub-Consensual
Fingering
Nonconsensual
Possessiveness / Jealousy
Roughness
Sentient Cocks
Sex Toys
Sexual Pain
Sexy / Slutty Clothing
Tentacles / Tentacle-like
Vaginal Virginity
Please read my F-list for all the yes and nos!
Femboys
Hyper/macro/micro breasts, balls, ass, etc.
Vore
Scat
Pregnancy
Extreme torture
Death

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom