Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male stealing a thief ... A knotty B&D adventure

Sincher

Planetoid
I would like to develop a B&D themed story with a guy that knows how to secure and keep what he wants with this as a beginning.
We met at a party some kid with rich parents threw while they were out of town. I snuck upstairs into the parents bedroom looking for jewelry I could take and you were already there stuffing watches and rings in your pocket. After a moment of panic we decided we made a good team and got into small time theft. Breaking into cars, stealing at parties, little easy things. Over time we got more daring doing places like jewelry stores. We did one and almost got caught, we spli up and ran with you grabbing our loot. Then you stopped taking my calls and never gave me my share. So I decided to break in your place and take what's mine.
Dressed in a black latex catsuit boots and gloves I watch you drive away one night and break in. I go in your office and open your safe then as I am emptying it out I hear a gun click behind me and your voice ordering me to put up my hands and stand up real slow
Any guys out there care to PM me and continue?

Back
Top Bottom