Fx Any Chrissy's request thread - multiple character craving

Chrissy B

Moon
Hi everyone!

I decided it was time to update my request thread, though for now I'm still going to keep it with only a single idea posted. So here we go! For now, what I'm looking for is an RP in which both of us (yes, make sure you read that, BOTH of us) play multiple characters. This isn't a request for a gangbang, and I'm not granting anyone's wish for a harem.

I'm happy to do this in a few ways but ideally I'm looking for us to play between three to four characters each. So that could be for example...

All female
50/50 male and female (you play all the males, I play all the females)
50/50 Futa and Female (Split up any way)
All Futa (not as much of a craving if honest, but will consider it)

For clarity, I do NOT want any of the following:

All male
All female bar one male
All male bar one female
All Futa bar one Female
All Female bar one Futa
Anything that combines Futa and Male

Confused by now? I don't blame you. If in doubt, ask.

I do have a couple of preferences for how this will go:

I’ll use either thread or PM for the actual RP, but don’t mind planning via skype or Discord.
Don’t mind which of the two roles I play, so tell me which you want please
Want to try longer posts here, so lets set a minimum of two decent paras per reply
I Don’t have a F-list or anything similar (yet – may make one soon) so lets talk about kinks before starting

And so here we go, the pairing options:

Swingers night - this small suburban town has a secret and exclusive swingers club, to which only the most attractive couples are invited. The rules? You must be married, there's no such thing as 'privacy' for the night, trading partners after the initial selection is allowed, and you don't argue about what your other half does - anything goes, so long as it's safe. So what are you waiting for? Drop your key in the bowl and see who grabs it!

Tags: MxF with optional MxM and FxF aspects – Age Gaps optional – possibility of some D/S elements – Non romance - possible interracial

Coming out party - On her birthday (16-18), one of our characters comes out as gay. Her straight friends who were already due to come over for her sleepover birthday party arrive later that day after school. Naturally they are all curious and have lots of questions, but to make it fair, they turn it into a game of truth or dare, to stop it turning into an interrogation. Curiosity mixed with a little alcohol soon turns into willingness to experiment as the game continues,

Tags: FxF exclusively – all characters similar age – D/S elements unlikely – Slow start and buildup - inexperience

Twin sleepover - Everything has to be equal and even with siblings. So when the sister gets permission to invite a few friends over, her brother has to get the same chance as well. The two parties are kept isolated by the parent in the house, not being allowed to mix, having to stay in different rooms. It's supposed to be to prevent arguments. But when the parent gets called into work, nothing stops the two groups merging together.

Tags: MxF with optional FxF aspects – characters 15 to 18 - possibility of some D/S elements - Non romance - possible interracial

Russian roulette - One of our characters manages to win a competition with a pharmaceutical company. As a prize they get their hands on a few pills. The pills are supposed to turn anyone who takes them into a futa, temporarily (lets say... 72 hours). In her group of six close friends, everyone wants to try them out, but the catch? She only has three pills. An idea is born. They will put them into a bowl along with three pieces of candy the same size. Then, blindfolded to stop cheating, each pick and swallow. Three girls will becomes futas, and the other three... well, they're going to need someone to try their new equipment on.

Tags: Fem x Futa, with Futa x Futa optional – all characters similar 16-25 – D/S elements likely – well hung characters very welcome

Your idea idea!

Tags: You tell me!

Last edited:
11236364_585605958209613_2051760224_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom