Fx Male Something modern, medieval or futuristic

ChloeKnown

Meteorite
This is just a short request thread as I'm not really looking for much other than a person or two to write with. My name is Chloe, in my twenties and my timezone is NZDT. I write in the third person point of view only and would prefer smaller replies between one, two and three paragraphs. Really I only care to write in private so only contact me if you're okay with writing through private messages or discord.

I'm primarily looking to write female characters against male characters. I am open to writing against female characters, though only if they have a cock. I'm not really interested in writing against characters with other genitalia. That just doesn't do anything for me. Whenever I write in a story, I'm always writing multiple female characters. Writing a single character isn't really my thing. I'd be okay with my writing partner sticking with a single character or writing out however many they want. The story is something I'd want to have present, though it doesn't need to be a focus. I joined this forum primarily to find adult/dark stories. The last thing I'll add to this is that I only use real people as face claims (my writing partner doesn't have to use any if they don't want to) and some of my primary kinks are: anal (receiving), rimming (receiving), breeding/pregnancy, Non-consensual sex, consensual sex, deepthroating, deep penetration, master/slave, physical/verbal abuse and objectification.

Back
Top Bottom