Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Genie Contract ((MysteriousD and freckled_beauty))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee

“NO! NO! Let me go!” Her voice bounced off the marble walls of the palace’s court room. The two guards threw the frail woman down to the floor. She had cuffs on her wrist and ankles and around her neck as well. The moment she hit the floor the cuffs were connected to magical chains that came up from the floor. Her eyes looked up at the guards then to the front of the room where the magic council menebers sat in their chairs.

“Oraya Harmon. You stand before us, the magic council, guilty of stealing a fairy child’s magic and selling it to a human. For this crime you will be imprisoned for 2 millennium.”

“You can’t. You can’t do this!” She screamed as the council clapped their hands and began the spell that would keep her enslaved.
~~~

‘Estate Sale” the front lawn and drive way had all sorts of things laid for the sale. Among all the items a single dusty tarnished and rusted oil lamp sat. For years the lamp had sat untouched and a mystery to the seller. It had previously belonged to the seller’s father but he was now dead and the lamp sat on a table with a tag that read $16.

It has been pretty rough for Diego. He was a college graduate who found little use in his degree (namely because it's hard to do film work without a car or a desire to drive) and he had little coin in his pocket. As such, he did odd jobs and so on to make some money and support his parents. However, he had been also trying to write and so on so he could move out and for the most part, felt like he was stuck in life.

He was right now in Atlanta, having taking a tour of the city that he went to college with and noticed that there was an estate sale going on. He did not go to this part of town, it being the result of him taking the train and the bus here for it to be interesting. One of which was a dusty old oil lamp.

For some reason, instinct beckoned him to buy it.

He was not an impulsive buyer, but for some reason, he felt compelled to. He gave a $20 and putting his change in, he took it home with him. It was a long ride, managing to catch an express bus and his folks picking him up. He would be left alone by himself in the house.

He began cleaning the lamp...

The gentle rubbing activated the lamp and awoke the genie sleeping inside. Deep swirling blue and purple smoke poured from the spout and fell towards the floor. It was unnatural in the way the smoke moved as if it was alive in some way. Thick and heavy it continued to flow from the spout of the lamp and began to take a shape. At first it was just a blob of swirling smoke then it formed into the shape of a woman...a naked woman. When her form was complete the smoke began to disperse and vanish. Left on Diego's floor was a woman with olive colored skin and hair so black it rivaled the night sky. She was so still it could be wondered if she was even alive. That question was quickly answered when she inhaled deeply as if breathing for the first time when one comes up from under water.

She blinked her amethyst colored eyes open and looked around her new surrounding. Things were blurry and fuzzy, her mind still trapped in a haze. She moaned softly and tried to sit up but she was weak. She always felt this way after coming out of her lamp. It would take some time for her to get on her feet. As she pushed up on her hands she wobbled and fell back down. Her eyes met with his for a brief moment and then she passed out.

Diego was not sure what would happened. He did not expect a genie to appear. Or that said genie was a sexy attractive nude woman. His face became red though he was broken out of his stupor when he saw her inhale and come up and he saw her look at him. Before he could say anything, she would end up passing out again. Diego was very relieved that his folks were out for the night and that he could put her into the guest bedroom, letting her rest. All while he decided to go and make something for her...

What did genies eat?

He made her a grilled sandwich along with a glass of lemonade before he went up to check up on her.

"Hey... You okay?" he asked her after a while.

The genie woke up and was greeted by a brand new surrounding. She slowly sat up and as she did the blankets covering her slid down and exposed her chest. “Where am I?” She questioned and touched the back of her hand to her head. Her eyes drifted to the door and looked at the man who entered. She noticed the things he was carrying, it smelled good.

“I...uhh...I am.” She said and nodded pulling the blanket back up to cover herself and extend her hands taking the plate from him. She began to eat the sandwich and gave a smile and little moan of deliciousness. “Thank you. Can you tell me where I am, and who you are?” She asked.

Diego was trying not to stare, but it was a bit hard, given that she was an attractive woman who was nude in the bed after all. However, he did snap back to focus when she began talking to him.

"My name is Diego and you are in my parents' home. Who are you? Are you a genie?" Diego asked her, wondering if this was indeed one of the impossible things that was indeed becoming true.

The woman nodded as she began to eat her food. She gazed up at him with a inquisitive stare taking another bite before opening her mouth to answer his questions.

"My name is Oraya, and yes I am a genie." Oraya reached for the other half of her sandwich and began to eat it. As she completed her meal she looked around the room. The decor did not match what she remembered from the last master she had. She also began to wonder how much time had passed since the death of her previous master and the new one, Diego, obtaining her lamp.

"Tell me; how did you come to be my new master?" Her head fell over her shoulder and covered half her face as she waited patiently for him to answer her.

Last edited:
Diego saw her begin eating before she answered him. "Oh wow..." Diego breathed in surprise at the fact that she was a genie. This implications regarding what was real and so on became numerous and various situations and ideas were running over in Diego's mind. However, he snapped out of his musings when she asked him how he became her new master.

"I found your lamp and I bought it when someone was selling it. The fact is, I reckon the world has not seen magic like yours or anyone else's for... anywhere from 500-1000 years for the most part," Diego said, making an estimate regarding the world's history.

She hooked her finger under her chin in thought and clicked her tongue as he estimated the last time she had possibly been out of her lamp. That sound a little too long. Too much time to pass for her not to have been awakened, and the fact he bought her meant she hadn’t been left locked away somewhere. That had happened once before.
“I don’t think it’s been that long, yes I know you humans have never truly believed in magic but it’s all around you every day.” She nodded and lowered her hand to rest across her lap.

“When I was last awake there was a war happening...It started because of a duke had been killed...what did you all call it...”She mused in thought trying to recall more details but it was hazy.

“No matter really, what’s important is that I am here and you are my new master.” She said and bowed her head to him. She glanced down at herself and blushed a bit remembering she was still naked. She stood the sheet sliding off of her again and once more she was naked but very briefly. She rubbed her hands together and bright lights of spark surrounded her hands and fingertips. She then snapped her fingers and she was clothed wearing flowing pants that were open on the sides but connected at the ankles, and a sparking stoned bra top. Around her neck wrist and ankles were medium sized rings that were her bounds to her lamp, to her master, and her punishment.

Diego had been keeping notes on what was being said before he blushed at seeing the young woman was, in fact, naked and he was her master. He closed his eyes when she got up and she then transformed herself, looking in classic attractive genie wear, including the bounded bracelets and anklets around her.

"How do wishes work?" Diego asked her as he sat on the bed and watched her keep eating. "Tell me everything about genies or what you could do?" he asked.

Oraya smiled and nodded taking a seat in front of him. “It’s quite simple really, you are given 5 wishes. You may wish for whatever you desire. Be it riches, fame, or women.” She smiled “I can not bring the dead back to life, I can make someone love you but it will never end the way you want it to, please do not ask me to kill anyone, and finally you can not use any of your wishes on me. By that I mean you can not set me free of my lamp.” Oraya sighed heavily but quickly smiled it. “I am your genie and you are my master and I will do as I am told. I just ask you to please don’t force me to do anything evil.”

Only five wishes? Well, it was better than the three. The limitations are all understandable. Besides, if he ever needed to do the terrible deed of snuffing someone out... well? It best be with his own hands...

“Even if I can’t free you, I still wanna her you and take care of you,” Diego told Oraya said with a hug that he gave her.

“What Can you tell me about yourself?” He asked her

Oraya blinked in surprises at his words. She actually looked away from him and lowered her head. She had never been offered help it was strange that her master the one she was to serve would want to know something like that. Most masters did not care about her, most didn’t even to bother asking her name. They only cared about their wishes and that she carry them out with out question.

When he embraced her she stayed still until he released her. “I...I uhh...I became this was becuase of something I did. Genies are prisoners, cursed to give everyone else their desires to but never being able to achieve the same for themselves. I’ve been a genie since the year 1527. I will only be free of this when my sentence has been served or....”Her voice trailed off and she looked at Diego, trying to peer into his souls to see if his intentions were as pure as they seemed to be.

“There is another way but it’s difficult and dangerous. You can help me break my contract that I am under .”

Diego was surprised by her reaction. She looked almost ashamed of him. He wondered if it was that bad or if she dealt with horrific masters before. But Diego was a good person. He is someone who wishes to help people. Yes, Oraya being a beautiful woman partially added to that reason.

He did smile a little on how she relaxed into his embrace. It looks like she really really needed that hug from him. He doubted she did anything truly horrible to warrant such imprisonment. This meant there were higher forces at play... and not necessarily benevolent ones.

"How can I break your contract?" Diego asked her as his hands went to clasp hers.

Oraya nodded at him as he asked how to go about breaking the contract. She snapped her fingers and a scroll appeared floating in front of them. “There.” She said pointing to a particular paragraph. “This is how. Yofpu must first sign the contract agreeing to go through with this even if it becomes difficult. You must find 5 items as they will be used to complete the spell to break the bindings.” She turned to look at Diego and she found the warmth in his smile and she nodded returning that same feeling.

“Well, I have your help with the wishes, and it should be enough to be able so,” Diego offered to her with a smile. He began looking through the contract. Wa she really going to put his life on the line for her?

But then he saw it. The hope, the longing, the desperation in her eyes...

He’s going to do it.

He signs the contract with a smile.

Oraya stayed silent and watched as he took the pen in hand and signed the contract. Even though he said he would do and would be happy to help her she still didn't know how to feel. Since she had been sentenced no human offered her help. In fact she had begun to believe she would be trapped in her contract until the end of her sentence. She had come to learn that femal humans were sometimes a bit kinder than the males, but for this human male to not only offer to help her but was willing to follow through.

"Thank you." Is all she could muster through the tears that started sliding down her round cheeks.

Diego saw Oraya crying tears of joy and he could not help but put her in for a tight hug. He liked helping people and he wanted to comfort her. "So, we should start in a few days," Diego explained to her. He needed time to prepare himself while also having her talk to him about everything that would be needed. All in order to make a good plan and also see if he could maybe get his friends to help him out, even if indirectly.

Oraya stood up from where she had been seated and nodded at his plan. He could have told her that he wanted to start their journey in 6 months and she still would not have let her smile leave her face.
"Of course" She agreed with him and wiped her tears with the back of her hand, she took a small breath hiccuping sort of as her tears were finally stopping. "What do you wish for me to do in these days before we begin our journey?" She asked.

Diego looked at her smile. That wonderful smile filled with hope. He could not afford to fail. He will not fail.

"We should make a plan. Tell me what would be needed and everything that you know," Diego asked her. If he did not a plan, then this would be definitely a lot harder, but for her to know this means she probably knows a bit of the details.

Back
Top Bottom