Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Special Brand of Justice (One Piece RP - JamieXOpenots)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
"Commodore Rosa! We're pulling alongside Commodore Shirley's ship!"

Newgate Rosa, commander of the Marine vessel Errant Venture, muttered something in her half-sleep daze. "Nggh. Go 'way. I'm comfy," she muttered, throwing one arm over her eyes. However, beneath the arm, she smiled lightly. About freaking time. "But Commodore, you said for us to alert you once we were here," came the muffled voice on the other side of the door. Rosa sighed. "Fine, fine," she said, swinging her legs off the bed, tugging her vest off the back of her chair, slinging it over her shoulders. Stepping out onto the Venture's deck, it was to see her men, arrayed in two lines for captain's inspection. "As you were," Rosa called out, stifling a yawn with the back of her hand.

The men stayed stock-still.

Rosa smiled lightly, waving her hand vaguely. "Really, guys. I'm not going to hit you this time. I was just testing you guys last time. Promise," she said cheerfully. Again, the men didn't move. "Spazzes," she proclaimed cheerfully, making her way to the ship's railing. And indeed, they had just pulled up next to her old friend Shirley's ship. "Oi! Someone over there! Tell Shirley to get her lazy ass out on deck!" she called out.

Re: A Special Brand of Justice (One Piece RP - JamieXOpenots

Shirley had been sound asleep in her cabin when on of her crewmen came bursting in, shouting at the top of his lungs. "Commodore Shirley! We're being boarded by pirates!" Granted, it was damn near the only way to wake Ironfist Shirley up from her hibernation-like sleep.

From outside, muffled shouts and yells could be heard before the unfortunate crewman who had drawn the short straw was flung through the door, flying across the deck before slamming into the mast. Behind him, the hardly imposing Commodore Shirley came striding out. She was hardly a strict captain on her vessel the Drowning Mongoose though she apparently had a bad habit of ripping pirates in half, so her men knew better than to cause trouble. "Where the fuck are the pirates!" The white haired woman shouted, looking around, still half asleep. She was dressed in suit pants, and a suit vest which was over a long sleeved black shirt. Shirley didn't care much for the long jacket the Navy provided for her, so she simply didn't wear it.

"Huh." She turned, spotting Rosa standing next to the railing of the before dashing over and almost flipping over the railing of her own ship into the water. "Rosa! How have you been!" Shirley shouted, now fully awake,

Rosa nearly winced when she saw the door fly open, and a guy start shouting. The aforementioned man was then promptly sent sailing. Well, sounded like her dear friend "Iron Fist Shirley" was up. Meanwhile, behind her, her men -did- wince. While Shirley wasn't known for being a strict captain, "Steel-Leg Rosa" was. Her men were always parade-smart, spic and span for fear of their leader. Not that she looked like the typical Marine officer. Dressed in dark green pants, with similarly dark green gloves and boots, she hardly followed the color scheme. However, what small concessions she made were on her shirt and vest, with the word "Marine" in light green across the black top, and the Kanji for "Justice" on her small vest.

"Not too bad! Nice to see you're still breathing. Took ya a while to get up," Rosa said cheerfully, grinning across to her longtime friend. "Move back a bit, I'm comin' over," Rosa said, setting one foot on the railing. This was not a human foot. The half-kangaroo woman leaped high into the air, far higher than any normal human should have been able, before landing heavily on the deck of the Drowning Mongoose. A moment later, the fully human Rosa grinned. "Have I ever told you that the name of your ship sucks?" she asked with a grin.

Shirley did take a step back. Despite her monstrous strength, she still didn't want to be under those legs when the woman landed. She hadn't eaten the devil fruit, though she was one of the few people in the world that carried the super strength gene. Of course, without training it meant nothing, but with training it meant she could easily surpass any human, and most devil fruit users in a straight up brawl with little trouble.

"Only every time you've come to visit me." She winked a little before turning around. "Oi! What the fuck are you all looking at! Get back to work!" With that, the crew that had been staring rather curiously, all scattered back to their stations. Usually whenever Rosa came to visit, the crew would end up hearing... things that sounded somewhat like moans, screams of pain, or yelling from the captains quarters. "So, what brings you to this neck of the woods? Last I heard you were chasing some band of fishmen in the East Blue." Shirley was confined to the waters around the Navy Headquarters as a guard since her resolutions on missions usually ended with a bloodbath.

It was a sad day when someone ended up on the wrong end of a super-powered kangaroo's kick; even without the massive leg strength (and to a lesser extent, arm strength) brought on by the Devil Fruit, Rosa was still an extremely strong person. She didn't have Shirley's level of strength, but they more or less evened out once she brought on her Devil Fruit powers. "Oh yeah? Well, the name sucks," Rosa said cheerfully, hardly afraid of her shorter friend.

As Shirley called down her men, Rosa glanced over her shoulder to her own.. who were still standing there for captain's inspection. The last time they'd had captain's inspection, Rosa had kicked the first man to stand down from attention. A test, she'd called it. They weren't quite sure Seaman Lines would ever walk again, and because of that, they were a little paranoid of their dear commodore. She grinned.

"Yeah. Some group who thought they'd come and see if they could follow after Arlong's footsteps. They couldn't," she said with a grim smile. "Come on, then. Aren't you going to treat me to a drink?" she asked with a roguish wink.

"Well I didn't pick it. That retard I took the ship from did." She muttered, frowning a little. Shirley had actually leapt from the position of private to commodore by challenging the previous ship captain to a duel. "Oh yeah! Sure, come on in!" Shirley wasn't strict, but that didn't stop her crew from being scared shitless of her. Then again, the last crewman that had rebelled had his back snapped over the ship's railing.

"I've got some whiskey from the North Blue that tastes like shit, picked it up off some pirates that decided it would be a good idea to attack us." She called to the woman behind her, trying to make small talk.

Rosa laughed at that. "Lemme guess. That story about a bunch of pirates being turned into Marine Headquarters twisted up like a bag of pretzels was your handiwork?" she asked with a grin, following her friend into the captain's quarters. It had been far too long since she'd dropped by the Mongoose. Last time, they'd spent a night on the Errant Venture; she still heard whispers throughout the crew of the noises they'd heard from Rosa's quarters that night.

As they entered the captain's quarters, Rosa stripped off her vest, balling it up and tossing it onto Shirley's bed. "Sure you don't have any sake or anything? It's been a while since I've had some good ol' East Blue sake," she said, smacking her lips slightly at the thought. Not since she'd kicked the hell out of Jammer the Fishman, and that had been a few weeks ago, at the least.

"Not quite. I actually jumped off of our ship, punched a hole in the hull of theirs. The crew abandoned ship and had no choice but to board us, which my troops were waiting with their weapons." Guns weren't allowed on the mongoose and Shirley had personally trained each soldier on the boat in hand to hand combat and in a multitude of weapons. She herself, fought with a metal plated pair of gloves, lest she start building calluses on her flawless skin.

"Well, I was saving it for a rainy day." Shirley grumbled reaching into a large wooden cabinet that held her liquor and pulling out a large clay jug. "I 'confiscated' it from some crewmen a month ago."

Rosa found herself a seat at the little table that her dear friend often used to discuss important matters at, or simply have a drink with her at. "Sounds like a fun day," Rosa commented lightly as Shirley finished up her little tale of the pirates' woe. "You really should go a little easier on them, Shirl. You don't want to get a reputation as a little psycho who rips pirates apart," she said, teasing her young friend; it wasn't like she didn't -already- have that reputation.

Not that Rosa's was much better; she, who tied prisoners to the bow of the boat, and forced them to swim ahead of them, lest they be hit by the ship and dragged underwater until they drowned. She did that to her own men, not just her prisoners, and had herself done such a thing until she'd eaten the Kanga-Kanga fruit a few years before.

"Well, who would think someone like me to be a psycho?" Shirley shot Rosa a grin while she placed the Sake on a burner. Of course, the short, white haired girl was horridly out of place at any Navy meeting. "And I haven't torn a person apart in two months, a new record!" She exclaimed, taking the now blazing hot jug off of the burner and filling two small cups with the clear fluid.

"So, how have you been?" Of course, she was wondering how things would go down this time. Last time she and Rosa had 'gotten together' Shirley had punched Rosa in the face before fucking her with a rubber coated sea-stone strapon. It had all been good fun, especially since it had left the woman immobilized while she pounded her pussy and ass relentlessly.

"No one," Rosa said, an all-too-innocent expression on her face. "Of course, not for very long. Hard to call someone a psychopath when your head is ripped off and serving as a part of the ship's new windchimes," Rosa said with a wink. As a cup of sake was set down in front of her, Rosa happily took the cup, and downed it with a single gulp. Shaking her head as the rice wine went down stinging, she grinned a bit. "Oh, not too bad. Been looking forward to our visit," she said happily. That innocent smile grew a little. She took the jug off of the table, as if she was going to pour herself another glass.. when it happened.

Fur sprouted from her skin, replacing her soft, tanned skin, and the table was picked up with those powerful legs. The table hit Shirley full on, breaking in half as Rosa pushed forward. Her hands grasped onto Shirley's shoulders, slamming her into the ground of the room. "Hi, there," Rosa said with a grin, as the fur began to ripple back into flesh. She'd been looking forward to this, yes indeed.. Besides, better to push the attack before she was held down and fucked with Seastone.

The table had caught Shirley entirely by surprise. It hadn't exactly hurt, nor had the hands that slammed her into the ground. Along with strength came an almost unnatural toughness, hell, bullets hardly stunned the woman. "Oh? So, that's how it's going to be?" Shirley smiled before tossing the still-full glass of Sake into the woman's eyes before driving a fist into the woman's midsection. "Same rules as usual? Whoever holds the pin for ten seconds is on top?" She half-asked, grinning to herself.

Rosa grinned to herself as the expected sake glass came up as retaliation, Rosa's rebuttal coming in the form of closed eyes and a swift headbutt downwards. However, the punch managed to catch her before the headbutt landed, unfortunately winding her. Wheezing slightly to herself, Rosa was off of her friend, grasping her midsection. "Yeah, same thing as usual," she said, before amending that; "And no hitting me in the face with a seastone cock. That wasn't fair last time," she said, half pouting.

Shirley hadn't really been listening to the woman, having jumped up and ran over to her dresser and pulling out the steel plated gloves. Something Rosa didn't know though was that small fragments of Sea Stone were woven into the palms of the gloves, a counter measure in case she ever ran into a Logia fruit user so they'd become solid. It would be more than enough to stun Rosa though. Of course, she was already wearing the strap on, though it was a regular one, the Sea Stone one was hidden in the room. "Come on sweetie. If you are this weak, I'll have to snap your neck before we are finished." A flirtatious threat that was completely serious.

Rosa knew exactly how much of a threat that really was, and it made her grin all the more. "Aw.. And I'll have to curb stomp you into a thin red mist," Rosa said with the sweetest voice she could possibly muster. However.. she had a couple of tricks.. As fur rippled across her body, her legs strengthening into the powerful legs of a kangaroo, her feet hit the ground rapidly.. ten times, in rapid succession. And then she was gone. Rokushiki.. the six techniques of the Marine elite. Of course, she didn't know all of them. Only those renegades in CP9 knew all of them.. But Rosa had taken the time to hunt down instructors and learn the leg-based ones once she got her Devil Fruit. Time to put them to good use.

She disappeared in a blur, reappearing just behind her friend to deliver a nice, solid double-legged kick with those massively powered legs of hers.

"Pff, as if your furry ass could manage that." The woman laughed, ignoring the fact that her friend had just completely vanished. She had to admit, she was curious about the Devil Fruit. If she was lucky, she might end up eating one that would augment her physical abilities. Then again, Shirley was famous for decimating Warships with her bare hands. In fact, there were rumors flying around Navy HQ that she was going to be assigned as the head of a man-hunt for the Straw Hat Pirates, though something like that would require her to receive a MASSIVE promotion and she doubted that would happen.

The minute she felt the legs connect with her back, she sailed across the cabin before slamming into her bed, completely destroying it. "You know sweetheart. We really need to find a new place to do this. Rebuilding this cabin ever few months is costing me a fortune." Shirley mused, standing up and launching herself at Rosa. If she did connect, her hand would wrap around the woman's neck. It would also mean she would be stunned from the Sea Stone fragments in the gloves.

Rosa grinned, which was most certainly an odd thing to see on a kangaroo. Balancing herself on her tail, she rocked back to her feet. "You love my furry ass. Don't deny it," she teased. "Anyway, do you want to do this on the deck for everyone to see?" she asked, her legs tensing up as Shirley started to move. She completely flipped mid-air, her large feet touching against the roof of the cabin, before she rocketed back down toward Shirley. Turning in mid-air, she attempted to wallop Shirley across the head with her tail, and the momentum of her fall.

"Oh? So your crew can watch me pound your ass raw? Try living that one down." Shirley laughed before twisting herself in mid-air. The tail caught her across the mid-section but she also managed to grab onto it, her fingers digging into it. "And with this, it's game over for you." She grinned as they both fell to the floor. The white haired woman was giving serious thought to Rosa's idea. Maybe she would drag the woman onto the deck and fuck her brains out. Ultimately the game they played was to force the other into submission, and what better way then with total humiliation?

And so it was. When Shirley grabbed onto the tail, Rosa's strength began to ebb.. The strength fled from her muscles, and her fur began to recede, as did the tail.. Until she was completely human. Grunting to herself, she glanced over her shoulder. "Bitch. You have to stop it with the seastone," she muttered, though she knew she was had. She was about to be stripped and fucked..

Not that she really minded that part, of course. But still.

"I could. But you know, it's the only defense we normal people have against you dangerous Devil Fruit users." Though Shirley was as far from normal as most people got. She wrapped her hand around Rosa's neck before dragging her across the room and picking up the Sea Stone dildo from her dresser. In one swift movement, she had the woman over her knee before ripping her pants and panties off revealing her bare ass. "Now, this is to make sure you behave like a nice little bitch." Shirley grinned before forcing the entire thing into the woman's ass. Of course she had left it unlubricated, this was by no means supposed to be pleasant for Rosa.

Then, she flung the woman through the cabin door and onto the deck, quickly following after her, wearing nothing but a twelve inch strapon and her vest. Being especially rough with Rosa, she adjusted the woman so her ass was high in the air and her face pressed against the wood of the deck. She positioned herself so the flared head of the strapon was pressing against her pussy and her face was right next to Rosa's. "This is what you wanted isn't it? To prove who is the better fighter? Well, now your whole crew is going to watch me fuck your pretty little pussy until you beg me to stop." She whispered before slamming the entire length into the woman.

"Ngh! Bitch!" Rosa groaned out as her pants were easily shredded off of her body, followed by the little pair of panties that she hid her trimmed sex behind. "I'm going to kick your ass," she grunted, her little back hole puckering as the seastone dildo was pressed roughly against her anus. She spread easily around the Devil Fruit-neutralizing dick, spearing her ass like a lance of pain.

And when she was picked up, and aimed toward the door.. her blood ran cold. Oh, -hell- no. Shit hit the door, splintering the wood, rolling to a pathetic stop on the wood of the deck. With her face pressed into the deck, she chewed on her full lower lip. From what she could see, her men were -still- standing at attention. Not a bad thing, given the situation, but their idiocy surprised her, even now. "Yeah. Better fighter. Stopping me cold with those fucking Seastone gloves doesn't prove a damn thing," she grunted, right as the strapon was pressed to her little flower of a pussy.

She spread like butter for the woman, having moistened a bit during their fight, and she let out a hiss of pain as her vaginal walls were spread. She could swear that she felt the dildos basically rubbing together through the thin wall that separated them.

"Ohh come on now. Don't be a sore loser Rosa." Shirley chuckled to herself as her hips began the primal fuck dance, her hands pressing down on Rosa's shoulders as she slammed into the pussy ruthlessly. "If you keep up the attitude, I might have to use one of the Marbles again." She laughed. The Marbles, were about the size of a gum-ball and made entirely out of polished Sea Stone. Last time, she had forced one into Rosa's ass, and from what she had heard, it took her an entire day for her to get it out.

Shirley's crew knew better than to stop and stare, though many were watching out of the corners of their eyes. "Though, maybe I'll make you swallow it. It might even get stuck inside of you! Think about it forever stuck as a weak, worthless, human." She laughed, leaning back a little bit so she was lying on the deck. "You have enough energy to move a bit. Ride my cock and maybe; if you do a good job. I wont fill your ass up with the marbles and plug you up!" Knowing that it would take days for the weakened Rosa to get them all out.

"Ngh, ngh, unngh," she grunted each time she had that long dildo shoved into her cunt, spreading her slippery walls wide. She may have hated Shirley's obnoxiousness over winning with Seastone.. but damn, this was making her hot. "You're just afraid to fight me without your little toys," she spat, whining a bit when Shirley lay back, forcing Rosa on top of her. Pressing her hands to her friend's chest, squeezing those little breasts of hers, she rose up on the dildo once, before falling, filling her totally.

She began to ride in earnest, letting out a soft yelp of pleasure every time she fell on her friend's "cock."

Shirley was loving this. "Oh quit your whining. If you hadn't eaten the devil fruit this wouldn't even be an issue. Though, devil fruit users were also more likely to gain higher rank in the Navy, something that she had taken into consideration. Having her breasts fondled added to the experience as she gave Rosa a sharp smack on the rear. "Come on, if you can't pick up the pace I'll throw you overboard." Knowing full well that there was no way Rosa could go any faster. "Or, I'll give you another option."

Back
Top Bottom