Fx Male ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴀʟʟ'ꜱ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ

wonderwall

Moon
Welcome.

I will keep this short and sweet. Feel free to call me Lo. I've been writing for a few good years now (many breaks in between) Fantasy is my steamy cup of tea :coffee: though I do enjoy more modern or historical themes. I will list my dos and don'ts further down in the thread. I must press that my don'ts are solid. I will not budge or make an exception, so please STOP asking. As your average human being I do have adulting duties which take a good chunk of my days, making my replies more towards the evening. If I'm unable to respond - you'll be the first to know. I understand that there is life outside of here and things happen, all I ask is give me a heads up! I'm looking for both long and short term partners. Communication: PM & Discord only

Do's & Dont's
↡↡↡
Grammar (Im not as strict as most..as long as I can read it and there is some "try" in it we will be peachy)

One-liners (I will always keep my posts around 3-5 paragraphs and do ask for the same)
Godmoding (unless it is discussed)
Detail (Love love LOVE it. You can never over do it for me)
Incest (Hard no)
Bathroom business (A big fat absolutely not)
Large age gaps (under age play is a hard no as well)
Bestiality (Nope. That means furries too)
Romance (Always welcome)
Story driven plots (Yes yes YES)

Plot twists (Encouraged!)

Pairings
↡↡↡
vampire royalty x vampire royalty
vampire x human
witch hunter x witch
witch x mythical being
werewolf x mythical being
mermaid x other mythical being
angel x mythical being
demon x mythical being
arranged marriage
princess x knight
princess x prince
sorceress x prince
pirates
Plots
NOTE: My plots are just ideas. My favorite part about rp is watching the story develop with each individuals ideas. If there is one that catches your eye please PM me, I'd love to make it our own.
↡↡↡

Currently Craving: Vikings or Pirates
The Seven Deadly Sins (fandom)

• An alternate New York called Downworld, filled with mysterious faeries, hard-partying warlocks, not-what-they-seem vampires, an army of werewolves, and the demons who want to destroy it all." I would love to get a rp going based off of the Cassandra Clare novels.

• Apocalypse: This can be anywhere from a zombie outbreak or another supernatural entity, to a human caused downfall of earth. I would love to do something like this over discord. (I will be your best friend for ever!)

• Middle Earth: Two kindgoms of equal greed, stature, and power throw themselves into war.

• A Forbidden Romance: The title pretty much speaks for itself. I have a couple different ideas for this, if interested PM me.

• Wild West: Ever since RDR2 I've been craaaaving a western themed rp and would love to cook up a plot.

• Dream Demon: Much like a human needs food to survive, this demon needs to feed from the energy from dreams. This unique ability drives her to the house of young man who's dreams prove to be untouchable. Even worse - he can see her.

• Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?: When a young women stumbles into the a kingdom, a dark cloud closely fallows. Life stalk began to die suddenly, crops wilted, and a mysterious sickness plagued the normally prosperous and healthy land. Once the queen fell dangerously ill, a priest alerts the king of the strange girls arrival and the wickedness that accompanied her. One of the kings knights find sympathy for the seemingly harmless women, pulling him in like an unknown force. Is she truly wicked?

Last edited:
I will work on getting more plot ideas posted in the future. For now, dont hesitate to throw your ideas my way :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom