Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ✦ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ!

Chevalier

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔰
7S4YGYg.gif

szqbvFo.png

sV63jt8.png

qEAYi6Y.png

ɪ. ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ɪɪ. ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs, ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs
ɪɪɪ. ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ɪᴅᴇᴀs (ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ)
ɪᴠ. ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
ᴠ. sᴍᴜᴛ! (ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ)

OOTGxoy.png

8sH37k3.png

Hello! Chevalier here,

I'm a newer soul around these parts, but am not so new to roleplaying in general. I'm currently in search of fellow weebs and like-minded individuals to do some writing with. I consider myself more of an advanced writer, putting out anywhere between four to ten paragraphs and prefer to write with people who can match this. I'm fairly lenient on grammar, but chances are if you don't know what spell check is, then we won't be very compatible writing partners. I consider myself a pretty laid back individual, who loves to chit chat OOC when I don't have time to respond to roleplays. I am interested in pretty much any and all roleplays with an anime aesthetic, so if you don't see anything that you're interested in here, then please feel free to hit me up with your own ideas!

Regardless if you decide to shoot me a PM, have a nice day!

OOTGxoy.png

mASXejw.gif

lCfudkn.png

S3YPZmc.png

I'm mainly interested in writing with more advanced writers at the moment. People who can sustain 4+ paragraphs with decent grammar.

Using the incorrect "your/you're" is the fastest way for me to lose interest in writing.

I'm both a busy and forgetful individual, so if I don't respond, please don't be upset. A nudge is always acceptable, however!

I'm also mainly interested in writing with women at the moment, but will consider writing with male writers. Please do not be offended if I turn you away. We probably just aren't compatible!

I prefer to keep my OOC chatter on Discord, if you have it. It's simply much easier to communicate with. Please message me if you'd like to add me.

I play both male and female characters and love roleplays where I can flesh out multiple characters and participate in world building.

I love making new friends and chit-chatting about things outside of the roleplay. Generally, good communication is the best way to keep me interested in writing with you.

I enjoy every genre. Fantasy, horror, science-fiction, action-adventure, smut, etc. So long as it has an anime aesthetic to it. I'm in.

Please let me know what is and isn't acceptable before we start writing.

For those interested, I generally play dom roles in dom/sub relationships, but can also play sub without any issues.

Leave any passive-aggressive attitudes at the door. I'm not in the mood for it.

I am interested in writing MxF, or FxF pairings. I am not interested in MxM at the moment.

Have fun. If you stop having fun, please let me know!

OOTGxoy.png

JGF4pc8.png

Will update with plots later...
In the meantime, feel free to message with ideas!

OOTGxoy.png

3KUI0dz.png

UoFXdaF.png

9Gk6ZV0.png

Fate
Overlord
Re:Creators
Goblin Slayer
Cowboy Bebop
Violet Evergarden
Samurai Champloo
Darling in the Franxx
etc.

Persona
Azur Lane
Overwatch
Fire Emblem
Girl's Frontline
Nier: Automata
Kantai Collection
Fate Grand Order
League of Legends
etc.

Even if it's not on the list, feel free to suggest it!

OOTGxoy.png

DItGysM.png

tEIKftk.png

F-List
(Might need to be updated)

Kinky Tags:
Non-consent (Rape) ✧ BDSM Relationships ✧ Master-Slave Relationships (Buying/Selling/Training slaves)✧ Power Dynamics
✧ Uniforms of all kinds ✧ MxF or FxF ✧ Dark-themes (stalkers/killers/etc) ✧ Rough Sex ✧ Kidnapping
✧ Mindbreak (Ahegao, anyone?)

Also Cool With:
Romantic Relationships ✧ "Vanilla" Scenes/Relationships

Not Cool With:
Bathroom Shit ✧ Furries ✧ Transformation ✧ Mpreg ✧ Excessive Gore

Will update with plots later...
In the meantime, feel free to message with ideas!

Back
Top Bottom