Fx Male Darko’s Search

Darko

Moon
Hello everyone.
You can call me Darko! I’m new to the site, but I’ve been role playing for ten years. I’m here to find some great stories and great people!

Just a few things about me:
I’m 25 years old and work a full time job. I work Mon.-Fri. from 8am-4pm EST. I post mostly in the evenings/nights. But, occasionally can make time to post during my lunch. I like to post anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs with detail and I’m just asking the same from my partners. I love romance.I play only females unless we are doubling. I role play in PM, thread and email. You just tell me what your preference is. I prefer real pictures over anime and ask my partners to use face claims, anime just isn’t my style. I’m sorry. I also promise if I leave the site for a long period of time I’ll tell you ahead of time, but I don’t believe that would be happening anytime soon. We can discuss limits and what not throughout the plotting process.

What I’m asking from you:
I would like someone who can write 2-5 detailed paragraphs. I’d like to keep the story moving and it’s difficult when theres only one paragraph to work off of. Please do not use any text talk. I don’t even use that when I’m actually texting. Also, speak in the third person when writing. I also hope to find someone who isn’t willing to just chat in OOC PM. I like to get to know people I’m working with.

When I do fandoms I prefer to play the OC since I prefer playing female. Of course I can double for a fandom. My role for the originals will be underlined. Of course if you have any of your own plots that are not listed I would be happy to hear them and give them a try

If we build a plot or we have started a role play and I haven’t heard from you within a week and see that you are online or you haven’t responded to my checkins I will leave the role play. I know it sounds harsh, but I’ve been dropped too many times after spending hours or days building a plot. I only have time for serious partners.
Fandoms

Riverdale:
OC x Jughead
OC x Archie (Craving)
OC x FP

Supernatural:
OC x Cass
OC x Dean (Craving)
OC x Sam

Sons Of Anarchy:
OC x Jax

OC x Juice

Vampire Diaries:
OC x Damon
OC x Stefan

Harry Potter:
OC x Draco Malfoy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
OC x Spike
Oc x Angel

Freaks and Geeks:
OC x Daniel Desario
OC x Nick Andopolis

The Office:
OC x Jim Halpert

Gilmore Girls:
OC x Logan
OC x Jess (Craving)
OC x Dean

The Kissing Booth:
OC X Noah Flynn
OC x Lee Flynn

Charmed:
OC x Cole Turner (Craving)
OC x Leo

Nerve: (Craving either)
Ian x OC
Ty x OC

Originals:

Undercover Cop x Mob Boss’s Daughter

Ex-Girlfriend x Band Member (Vague Plot)

Married Man x Single Female (Have a plot)

Teacher x Student (College age)

Sister x Older Brother's Best Friend

Inmate x Pen Pal (Craving)

Sugar Daddy x College Student(Craving)

Last edited:
Currently looking for some more partners. ​
[automerge]1548636701[/automerge]
Looking for one or two more people :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom