Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck you world, Here's an update

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Saturday marks the start of changes. I'm going to Texas till the end of August. So my roleplaying may not be as quick as is wanted, or needed. I am going through a lot of changes as well. I'm going to be working on myself as a person, and going through a lot of changes. Some people may not recognize me anymore, and for that I just have to say... Go fuck yourself.

I'm going to make these changes, to be the person I want to be. To become the woman I got to be. I need this change, and I will damn well plow on through it. Try and stop me, and you'll see what will happen to you.

Anyways, heading away from my living place for a few months.

Fuck you world, I've lost all my urge for Sexual roleplaying right now. If you can't handle it, and are an Rp partner that will bitch about it... Go fuck yourself. I'm not in the mood for childish and bitchy people.

Well, I wish you a ton of luck with everything. (Even if I am part of the 'fucked' world). I assume what you say includes our RP, but could you just let me know definitively, so I'll know what to expect? If you have lost the desire for it, don't worry (not that you will anyway, I'm sure. xD). Getting fulfillment elsewhere can have that effect, I suppose. It was a fun story while we were at it, anyway.

I've lost ALL urge to roleplay right now. I'll get to the Rps when I can, no promises on time periods though.

Back
Top Bottom