Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon Trekking Elite Adventure Squad | OoC

Struggling with 2 ideas... Tamiko can talk while in cat form, and she can't talk in cat form... what is better. Also does she lose her clothes when shifting or not....

Maybe could talk telepathically as a cat to those shes bonded with? :)

As for clothes...hmmm thats your call ^^;

Struggling with 2 ideas... Tamiko can talk while in cat form, and she can't talk in cat form... what is better. Also does she lose her clothes when shifting or not....

First one: Talk in cat form, but prefers to hide her speech

Second one: Clothes do not adapt to transformation

henlo frens i think imma join you all. o3o
Is there a specific story or setting, or any rules for characters?

Character limitations are pretty loose.

Basically, your character will, through one way or another, join the main cast in dungeon trekking adventures. Our first prologue arc has the characters meeting through one way or another.

What kinds of characters have you at the back of your head?

Noice noice. For characters, I have a few ideas:
  1. A ditzy, curvy cleric girl who just wants to make sure everyone is healthy and happy.
  2. A trappy and feisty cat boy thief.
  3. A mellow, smooth futa spellsword.

Noice noice. For characters, I have a few ideas:
  1. A ditzy, curvy cleric girl who just wants to make sure everyone is healthy and happy.
  2. A trappy and feisty cat boy thief.
  3. A mellow, smooth futa spellsword.

First two get my personal vote.

Functionality-wise, we already have a cleric, but not so much of a spellsword or thief character(we do have the dexterous, stealthy type around though).

Of course, there are different types of one class that play differently, so there's not too much worry in multiples of one class.

Well, there isn't an actual character-per-person limit, plus there's the option of putting a secondary character on standby to appear later in the RP, so if you have a hard time deciding between two or three, picking all is within the options.

i c i c. I'm usually most comfortable playing a single character.
I was also thinking the cleric was more of a buffer and shielder type, as opposed to a healer.

I'd bang all three of them. We have no thief type though. But since this is free form party balance isn't an issue and you can play what you want.

Back
Top Bottom