Mixed wrestling request (female writers)

Barbarous

Banned
Banished
So I've mostly been playing on F-List and email lately, but I've tried out some things that I'd love to try in a forum setting. I'd like to do a wrestling story, winner "take" all, involving a male and female character with the male winning and having his way with the loser. The catch is that I'm only interested in writing this story with another woman; however, I'm up for writing either part. Alternatively, I'm also up for an fxf catfight that involves a male character in the "aftermath" of the fight. I'm also willing to introduce some chance (for the fxf scenario only) either by rolling dice, flipping a coin, or introducing our characters and letting the forum vote on who should win. If I win, I could take over one or more male NPCs to punish your character. If I lose, either you could do the same or I could reward your win by writing a detailed scene describing my character's punishment. I'm open to either.

Necessary kinks: roughhousing, some level of degradation/humiliation, image references (preferably based on real people, like models/actors). I do have a slight preference for scenarios involving a dice roll/coin flip/forum poll to determine the winner.

Back
Top Bottom