Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Craving Fandoms

WyvernMyth

Dust
Hey!

Im currently raving some Fandoms, as the title says. Im currently into two ideas, one taking place in the universe without Cannon characters, and the other with either Cannon characters or OCs.

The first is Miraculous Ladybug. This one Im fine with either Cannon characters or OCs, and perhaps even adding our own OCs to add onto the Cannon cast. There are slight things that’d I like to assume or tweak, like adding new Miraculous, Secret powers, etc. I also like some of the new stuff they’ve added, like that the Kawami cannot speak their user/holder’s name around others. If you are intrested, please PM me.

As for the other Fandom, it’s Sword Art Online. I havent seen anyone thats really interested in this fandom lately, although it does make sense since a lot of people, including myself, were put off by the second season. However since hearing about the third season, I got back into it and did a Marathon of all current episodes. I’d like if this Roleplay could take place in the original SAO or the new Cardinal whatever. I never really got the explanations of the sciencey stuff to be honest. Im not really intrested in roleplaying as Cannon characters, as I don’t think I’d capture their character and thoughts well enough. Because when Asuna found Kirito, I would’ve made her jump into that machine with him. So yeah, PM me if you’re interested.

I might add more plots or Ideas later on.

Back
Top Bottom