Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just the Facts, with East and Princess Kayline

east

Supernova
Miles was a mess, he could admit that to himself. Four months ago he had been dating the woman of his dreams, a cute blond, smart and funny, and he hadn't needed to hide any part of his life from her. Now he was laying back in his home, his room was a mess. To say he had taken the breakup hard would be an understatement one filled with empty pizza boxes, and broken dreams. He kept scrolling through old pictures through his phone, of soft blond hair, blue eyes, and a wondrous pale body. Every time he looked at the images of Gwen Stacy he felt pathetic.

And it wasn't like he could just call her. Well he could, but if he punched in her phone number in this dimension he would get a different Gwen, one whom had been through a lot already when she had watched her family be hurt time and time again by the collective problem.

Peter Parker.

Yet he couldn't exactly bring himself to anger towards Peter, there was a lot more shared history between him and Gwen, her picking him made sense, but at the same time it had crushed Miles. He was currently laying on his bed, his spider suit was half on as he was wearing the shirt part, but the pants part were on the floor showing only boxers. His mask was next to his pillow as he laid back his eyes glued to those old photo's and selfies he had taken with her in a time that felt so long ago. Not all of them had been safe for work, and he knew it was proper to delete those once you stopped seeing a girl, but... well he had kept them anyway.

~~~~

There was an odd thrill in swinging through the city, though it was certainly an inefficient waste of his time he had enjoyed going through populated streets of the five districts that comprised of New York. The daily patrol took up too much of his time, but even so it was a chance for him to be around Gwen for a bit. There was still an odd disconnect between hearing her call him spider-man or even by name, but he was Parker now. Or at least he had enough of the man's memories to pass himself off as Parker.

Rekindling the romance with Gwen had been... well he had never really spent much time with a woman. It was equal parts frustrating and wonderful. Before he had always been focused on work, where as now he barely had a job. It had been refreshing to have as much freedom as he did, especially freedom of movement.

Every time he pulled on a web and sent himself flying into the air released from gravity's control for a few seconds his heart pounded, and the wind in his ears helped quiet all of the tiny doubts he had in his head before his body landed with a grace and ease against a wall and he was free to run along it, run, under his own legs, and arms. It actually made him feel giddy, and this was what it felt like every day to be him? No wonder the quips and jokes came so easily. No wonder he the man could take on the world, the strength in his arms and legs, he had instantly been able to tell that for his entire life this body had been holding back it's punches.

Landing on a roof he pulled onto the radio connection he shared with Gwen. "You know, I'm seeing some really nice roofing, if you had some time on this patrol, maybe we could... lay you down on some of it?" It was hard not get excited, hard not to get passionate, and yes, hard not to get hard as he explored this world that was new to him.

"You know, I'm seeing some really nice roofing, if you had some time on this patrol, maybe we could... lay you down on some of it?"

Spidergwen would be swinging about the city as she slid onto a street light watching the street below. She saw a few men in an alleyway shaking down a teenager. Gwen smirked as she leaped off the lights and kicked one of the two in the back before spraying a glob of webbing onto the other's mouth. She would tap her earpiece as she spoke, "I don't know...I am busy at the moment...kind of got webbing in my mouth and all." She smirked as she looked over at the thug pulling at the webbing. Gwen would turn as she sprayed the other thug trapping him against the wall. Her bluetooth would still be open to the radio as she spoke all sassy and corny, "Your safe now citizen your guardian angel just wrapped up the sinners..." She would spray a web string as she took off into the air.

"Hey Pete....I got Greenwich cleared and safe...how about I meet you at the roof...maybe you can order us a few Eddie's pizzas you know I get hungry after a bit of fooling."

She smiled turning red under the mask as she swung over towards the area Parker was at. "On my way Pete." She would pause looking down at the watch, "Maybe I should check on Miles.....I mean it isn't like he has anyone over in his earth that are mentors....besides we use to be close....Pete what do you think should we hop over...I mean his peter is kind of gone...like how mine was."

Every time she used the name pete he wanted to gag. He had to bite his tongue, that was simply his name now, he was Peter Parker the failure in life. The man had failed the last year of his phd in engineering meaning that the man didn't even get his preferred tittle. Peter Parker was little more than a nearly homeless man bouncing around from apartment and part time job with little aim in the world aside from trying to 'keep people safe'.

How Parker had ever managed to land Gwen was beyond him. Of course that had been a bit of work on his end as well, having sabotaged the relationship, and weaved lies. He had tried his best to isolate Gwen from Miles, though that had cost him a couple of ribs and an arm along the process as Miles had put up a lot of fight in the end. He had been a little too close to Peter. Gwen didn't know him as well as Miles had, and while Miles had been able to see into the small lies here or there, she had not. The suggestion of seeing Miles now felt dangerious.

"Ah Gwen, you know he doesn't really like me much." He rubbed his left arm for a moment acting like the wound still hurt. "After the way we all parted, it's probably best if we just leave him alone in his dimension. He's probably moved on by now, i mean... you have... haven't you?"

His arms wrapped gently around Gwen's stomach as the two stood atop the world. He lifted her mask gently so that he could see those soft pink lips of hers. Lifting his own. He gently put his forehead to hers looking into her costumed eyes. "Miles made his choices. He chose to isolate himself when it could have been the three of us. You're the one who sent him home... for me." He lifted Gwen's chin so that he could press his lips to hers.

"I already set the pizza order, rooftop dilevery in twenty. Hawaiian."

Gwen would land on the roof as she stretched arching her back with her hands clasped behind it. "Yeah but..." She paused hearing Parker speak about moving on as she felt hands wrap around her and pull her close. Gwen shifted a bit as she felt the hoodie being lifted. "I uhm...." Her eyes would shift down to the left as Parker spoke about choices. "Yes but I..." She would pause closing her eyes as she felt his lips against hers.

Hawaiian

Gwen pulled her lips back confused, "Hawaiian....I never understood why this dimension's Parker liked Hawaiian pizza....what did aiding Doctor Octavious in the lab just get you the same favorite pizza as him..." She squirmed a bit as she wrapped her hands around his neck, "Alright mr. mad scientist...then what are your plans doctor....while we wait for our hawaiian vacation..."

Gwen would purr a bit as she licked the side of her lip as she watched peter.

He chuckled when she called him a mad scientist. He smiled and gave a shrug. She was right it had been Otto's favorite type of pizza. It had grown on him over time. As for what his intentions were in that 20 minutes time that the two of them had before the delivery was made. He moved to pull the upper body off of her costume. "I could think of a couple of things we could do, up here."

They were atop the tallest building in the area, meaning no one else was going to see them. It was a perfect place to ditch the costumes, and have some fun without them. No spiderman, or spiderwoman, just Gwen, and him. he moved to kiss her, gently at first, though as he did he also bit her lip a little less playfully.

"Costume, off." His voice was a little more commanding, a little less like peter. She had called him a mad scientist, and now well he wanted to play a bit of doctor.

Gwen purred as she felt Parker teasing her lip. She full on kissed him as she heard the words. Gwen would slide back a bit as she blushed nodding her head, "Yes professor Parker....it is professor is it not..." She smirked as she spoke sliding the suit off starting with the hood and then the mask. As she slid her arms out of the hoodie, she would reveal her pink laced bra underneath. It was as if she wanted this to happen and already planned for it.

Gwen would slowly remove the tights and would smirk a bit, "I always thought I should wear a skirt with these tights but never got around to it..."
As the tights came down, the pink laced panties showed with a tiny black bow in the center. Gwen would blush more as she kicked off the leggings and her shoes, "So...have I been a good girl? Is this extra credit...."

"I prefer you without the costume." He said in a low tone, slightly dangerous watching her strip out of the costume, taking off her tights and revealing the pink laced of her underwear as she called him proffessor parker, he walked behind her and slapped her ass hard enough that it made an audiable crack against her skin, leaving a faint red copy of his hand on her pale features and round bouncy bottom. He smiled as she asked if she had been good, but there was something to correct her. "Doctor Parker, I didn't finish my doctorate for nothing." He said softly against her ear.

He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees and hands against the cold stone of the roof, as he pulled down his own tights, revealing a thick throbbing cock. He grabbed her panties and roughly tore them off of her body. "You've been very naughty Gwendolyn." He used her full name, which was odd, parker never used her full name when talking to her. His hands spread her ass out, another oddity peter rarely went for anal when she had such a beautiful pussy, and yet the throbbing tip of his cock was pressed tightly against Gwen's asshole, sinking slowly in. "And now you need to be punished."

Gwen tensed up as she felt her ass be slapped. She paused as she heard him comment about doctor. "Pete...you well you never went like..."She felt herself shoved down as she turned pale hearing the name, "You ...you know I hate that...." Her eyes widened as she snapped, "YOU'RE NOT PETER!" She gritted her teeth as she tried to spray him with her web but couldn't reach. She could feel him now starting to take her as she kicked with her leg towards his knee, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...YOU...Hawaiian...pizza..." She paused as her head clicked back. "HOW DID YOU GET HIS BODY! DOCTOR OTTO THAT IS YOU RIGHT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU...GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

Gwen snarled as she screamed out as loud as she could. She reached for her portal watch as she felt it with a finger during the struggle and hit it on the last portal spot. "YOU WANT TO GO WILD FINE!!!!!!! LET'S GO WILD DOC!" She felt the portal's wind as she screamed into it, "MILES!!!!!!!!!!" She was reaching with her free hand as she felt herself still pinned, "MILES! DAMN IT COME ON!"

Well, it's taken her a few months, so lets hold up for a moment and do this again:

CYM4vlW.jpg

My name is Doctor Otto Von Octavius, genius scientist with doctorates in robotics, biology, neurosciences and zoology honestly best to just forget that last one I rarely use it. I was however born with a rather crippling genetic mutation that would over time make me loose the use of my body, so I did what any sane, and rational person would do I invented a new set of arms and legs, ones that wouldn't fail me. The procedure had... some difficulties.

The arms were fused into my body, and the drugs I had used during the process to control them seeped into my brain causing a few years of... questionable fashion choices.

Dr._Octopus_Marvel.jpg

Honestly it wasn't a great time for me. See no matter what I did I often got mocked or beaten, and it was usually the fault of one repugnant little cretin, The Spiderman. Over the years we had a lot of battles, he won most of them, I would almost win on occasions, but the way it went down for the most part was I would get beaten, and you can imagine that with an already dying and crippled body the constant abuse I suffered at the hands of the arachnid would cause me a wealth of medical problems. I took them in stride.

and eventually, on my deathbed I set forth to inact my greatest most devishly handsome plan yet. I managed to trick Parker into entering my lab with my dying body alone, at which point I was able to stuff my brilliance into his thick headed skull! I figured he had beaten me so many times and cost me the majority of my life the least he could do was pay me back by giving me his body!

16637714._SX540_.jpg

I then went on to make sure Peter Parker died in that rustbucket of last years edition that was my old body. I gained a new body, my youth, and great power to wield over the world. I became

The Superior Spiderman!

She went for her transdimensional watch. Otto Octavius punched her in the back of the head, grabbing her as he did pushing her into the dirt of the building as she screamed for Miles. He tried his best to make sure she shut up. As four robotic legs slowly emerged from their container on the costume, and worked to pin down her arms and legs, newer models to the old arm pincers, and connected in a way that they weren't perminantly fused to his skin. "Ah come on Gwendolyn we were having such fun a moment ago, you can't go and change the pace on me so quickly I was just about to get into you."

He was trying his best to hold her down when her leg hit his knee and he fell back for a moment, grabbing her ankle and pulling her further away from the gate. He crawled back over top of her trying to hold her down. "He's not going to come for you, you sent him away remember? You beat him up, and sent him away because you chose me." He smiled a not so friendly look in his eyes as his cock pressed between her legs. Still fully intending to continue the fun they had started here.

"Gwendolyn, I'm hurt, you chose me all those months ago, and now you want to break it off, well I'm afraid I'm just not ready for that yet."

Back
Top Bottom