Experienced but still got it going on (Welcome to the MILFY WAY GALAXY)

J

Jinora

That wasn't a typo. :p

I am looking to play an older matriarchal figure who is still fit and athletic and plays a motherly role. Probably max age is like 45 unless she is an alien or a vampire or something that stops her from aging much past that, or some other plot device stops her from aging. She can be the Step Mother, the Jedi Master, Teacher, Police Officer, or perhaps a Queen who takes on a young Knight into her personal guard after his father dies in service to her. These female characters will be loving and nurturing and relatively selfless and protective of the young males in their lives.

I love Claire Foy's take on Queen Elizabeth II and while I am not interested in playing the actual QE2 I could definitely play a Queen based on that appearance for a much younger hero. I don't really mind if these go the way of dark plots or nonconsensual either, but I definitely want there to be some story and character development. I can also play a sweet lady who is a bit of a dom in bed, or atleast assertively experienced. Or I can play a 40 year old virgin if you want.

I would play MILF versions of canon characters too, like RWBY, DDLC, and Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom