Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last straw (Divine/Des)

She had been busy walking the halls of the castle, bored as always when her father was busy with work. She sighed before rolling her shoulders in an indifferent shrug before she headed out into the gardens. Her heels muffled by the earth beneath her as she walked along the roses and assorted flowers that were well into bloom. She followed the garden as far as she could before it stopped a few yards from the stables and the horse and those who kept the horses. Her pink lips twisted in a small smile as she seemed to prance over to see the stable boy at work.

She began to walk slowly through the massive hall of stables, her heels clicking once more as they hit stone. She peeked from stall to stall, cooing at the horses until she came upon her favorite steed. She smiled as she nuzzled the horse and brushed her fingers through his mane. She glanced around to see if any of the stable boys were around before brushing her hair from her bare shoulders. The coffee stained ringlets had been hiding the bare flesh of her shoulders and pert breast, the corset almost helping to put them on display.

The dress was simply black and spilled to the floor below. The corset that encased her was a simple cream with a few dark stitches, the lacing up the front was a wine color as was the back lacing. Her hair laid in heavy ringlets, spilling down her back and off her shoulders. The coffee stained strands hinted with a heavy wine tint framed her face nicely as she sat by her father. Obviously she got her looks from her fair mother.

And now with the shield of ringlets gone, it was clear how low the dressed dipped down and showed of her creamy flesh. Her violet orbs flaring against the dark contrast of her dress and hair as she glanced around once more. She knew better to show so much flesh in the stables but that was nothing compared to what she had plan wearing when she went ridding.

Lawrence sighed as he came in with a large thing of hey on his back. A few of the horses were already reaching out their head to try to get a bite but he did not allow it as he moved it over to the medidum sized pile of hey nearby where he was and he tossed the hey off of him and cut the ropes securing it so it became another part of the large pile. Lawrence had been the stable boy here for a long time, he had just a natural ability to tame horses. He was also pretty attractive looking, he was very tall with a rather nice build that could rival many of the knights and could even surpass quite a few of them. His skin was tanned from working outside so much but he loved his work... except for one part of it.

As he turned and saw the princess his cock already began to get a bit hard... She came down to the stables a lot to ride her horse but at the same time she always sexually teased him. It looked like today would be no different as he walked over to her. His eyes survaying her fair skin and her plump chest. But he quickly made sure to look up to her face once he got to her and he asked "Princess? Is there anything I can help you with?" The buldge was already showing through his tanned pants as he stood there, his tension being shown from his leather boots up to his head. Every muscle under his brown tunic with the white undershirt showed his tension, but also semi showed off to her.

She turned her gaze over her shoulder to the stable boy, a soft smile crossing her lips as she noticed whom it was. "oh Lawrence, no nothing to day. I just came by to see sterling and make sure taking good care of him." she chimed sweetly before turning to face him, her hands going behind her back, causing a little arch in back which pushed her chest out more. "you are taking good care of him yes?" Her smiled never wavered as she gaze up to meet his gaze. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him. He was the only stable boy that caught her attention. Most were to pale or unkept, but not him. He always looked to delicious under his tunic and pants. She had to stop herself before she let her mind wonder to far.

"Lawrence, I'll be getting a new pony soon. He'll need a little training and I don't want any of the other work hands training him. He'll be under your care fully and I expect a fine horse once your done with him." she purred sweetly as her hand came up and brushed a stray ringlet from her face and shoulder. "Do you think you can handle such a thing?" she asked as she took a small step closer. "I would hate to see you not be able to preform such a simple task."

"Princess you know I can handle breaking in a new horse" he said looking at her. True he was her servant but he still did not like being talked down to. He looked at her and the buldge in his pants grew. She had been coming in here for a while... always showing off her ample curves to him... and always that bust... it was more than any man could bare. he had to keep strong though. He knew the punishment if this was not consentual was death... after many long and painful tortures.

He looked at her as he tried to keep his eyes off her chest as he asked 'Would you like me to ready your horse? I am sure you came down here to ride and not just to talk to me about breaking in a new horse" he was hoping anything could stop him... but the right decisions were getting harder and harder to make.

Those bog violet orbs travel over his body as he spoke before she tilted her head to the side in thought. "True but I thought I'd warn you just in case." she teased with a soft smirkie smile before brushing some ringlets from her face. "No..not today, I'm not in ridding wear today. And I have to go back in in a moment. More friends are coming over to talk over things and I have to be there to greet them. But perhaps the colt will be with this group and not the next. It would give me a good excuse to leave the mindless chit chat and come down here..." she purred as those violet orbs traveled up his torso to meet his gaze. "To watch the young colt and you interact." she added slowly, wetting her lips as the image danced across her mind. "unless you prefer me to stay away..."

Though he knew it would mean more sexual torture he said 'it is always a pleasure to have you around here Princess... But may I ask for a quick favor before you go?" he looked at her and he said "You see there is this young horse that was just born a few days ago but she doesn't seem to respond well to any of the male hands so I was wondering if you could just quickly help me with her" he said pointing to a stable that was a tiny bit away... and the secret was... it was empty... he would try... he had to I mean she teased him always... he had to have her.

Her brow lifted slowly as she looked at him and then to the stall he ponted to. She hadn't heard of any new arrivals or any of their horses giving birth but then again, no one care to let her in on those kind of things. She was after all the princess and had better things to do than to ooh and aww over the young horses, or so everyone one thought. She gave a soft smile with the nod of her head before she turned on her heels and began to walk over to the stall. "I guess I could give it a try. Theres no harm in trying as long as I don't get to dirty, I'm sure no one will notice." she purred over her shoulder a sshe casually glanced back at with him with a faint but clearly there smirk.

Back
Top Bottom