Fantasy RP (Furry/Anthro Themes)

xAdvent

Meteorite
Introduction
When it comes to requirements for my RP, I simply request that you be good at English and be able to write decent-length replies with a fair amount of detail. Also, one thing that doesn't matter is gender. You can be a male or female and play a male or female. I don't care. Just as a note, this RP is designed with things like romance, drama and sexual content in mind. The sexual content is optional, but I feel it adds something important to the RP. The details about the sexual content can be discussed in private. (In order to keep this post relatively "clean.")

And I'm not sure how allowed it is or not to do off-site RPing here, but I do request that we RP over Discord. So make sure you have one. If you don't, I can easily tell you how to get one. It takes 5 minutes to make an account and it can be downloaded and ran on practically any computer or mobile device.

The RP Details
As for the RP details itself, it is somewhat inspired by various games and sci-fi concepts. It has a big "open-world" feel and consists of various locations that can be visited. Each area with different species/cultures and their own problems and relationships. There is a big, underlying main plot but it won't show itself for a while. The RP itself is very open-ended and focused on exploring and learning about the world. Befriending people, learning their backstories and even dating them is a big focus in this. There is also magic in this RP. The alien world has magic and fantasy creatures you'd see in a medieval fantasy RP. So it has a mix of technology and medieval fantasy.

The idea here is focused on the "plot" being about a new earth-like world of alien creatures. | The world is hundreds of years into the future where the Earth we know (complete with our countries and whatnot) has been united under one government and a utopia-of-sorts was formed. An unprecedented world-war broke out and devastated a massive portion of the planet. The remaining countries were united under a single governmental power. After the world war, the majority of the planet became a bandit-infested wasteland where only the strong survived. While the cities that remained became heavily fortified strongholds where crime was basically non-existent. A strange device was also unearthed after the last world war. Although it's technology was completely impossible to reverse-engineer, scientists had no choice but to declare it as "Alien" technology. It seemed to be a teleportation device. And there seemed to be a message engraved on it that simply said "Help." How it was in English, nobody knows. But after a rigorous selection process the MC (your character) was chosen as a representative of the human race and sent through the portal. You were given basic equipment (which will be determined later) and an extremely high-tech arm-mounted PDA. This PDA features an AI that will serve as an advisor as the MC explores the new world.

So for this RP, your character has their origins set as a futuristic Earth. However you get sent to a planet full of humanoids based off of fantasy races. This foreign planet is mostly medieval, although with a twist of modern technology applied in the form of "magical" technology. (Like heating and cooling systems, ceiling/wall lights, etc...) But in a medieval fashion.

The last detail I'll talk about are the races themselves. I currently have 2 races wrote out, and 2 more planned. (Maybe more if you count sub-species and whatnot.) None of them are human in nature. (No dwarves, elves, gnomes, etc...)

The point of this RP is to basically fool around in an open-world sandbox. Meeting "Aliens" and befriending them, learning about their various cultures, doing quests for them and even romancing them. And in terms of the sexual/romantic encounters, they can be straight or not-so-straight. Since it is an open sandbox you can whatever you wish. One last thing I will mention, is that we could possibly include some type of RPG system to add leveling, turn-based combat, etc... But that's far from required.

If you want more details about the RP or are interested in doing it just PM me on here or through Discord.

Back
Top Bottom