Long term smutty but story driven partner (M/F,M/M,F/F)

Joyviolet92

I’m a good girl... sometimes
Hello!
I’m really wanting a long term RP partner, we can stick to the RP that we set in the beginning for as long as you want or we can find a bunch of little RPs that we are both wanting to try.

I love smut, who doesn’t, but I’m also really desiring some storyline. I want them to go out, talk to friends, have fights. I want them to live their lives and not just have a RP where all they do is sit in their rooms and fuck. (Nothing against those RPs, I have plenty, I’m just wanting more). And as you can see in my header, I’m open to M/F, M/M, F/F, I would like to keep them human though.

So I have a few ideas, kinda lol

I was thinking maybe long time best friends can fall I love. We could go a lot of routes with that.

They can be new partners, just meeting after talking for awhile.

Now I know I’ve said it in other threads, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I know there has to be another one on here somewhere lol
So if a PotterHead stumbles upon this thread, here are some pairings I really would love to do.

Harry/Draco
Harry/Ron
Harry/Hermione
Ron/Hermione
Draco/Hermione
Remus/Sirius (before James and Lily’s death)
Albus Severus/Scorpius
James Sirius/Teddy

If you are interested in any of these or have your own pairings you’d like to play please don’t be shy.

I would really just love to have someone to write a story with.

Thanks all for reading.

Back
Top Bottom