Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Moon Roleplay

Deadpoolfan1986

Meteorite
Hi There, I am looking to do a Sailor Moon RP based on the 90's anime. Maybe looking for a lot of people, just three or four people who have extensive knowledge on the anime, characters, personalities, continuity, etc.

The plot is based on a story I am writing. It helps give me insight of what I want in terms of scenes, character development, etc.

I am more than willing to share the details of the plot if anyone is interested in this request thread or by Private Messaging.

Last edited:
I might be interested in this, I was a huge fan of Sailor Moon back in the day and still am.

Sailor Moon and Digimon were what got me into anime.

Not sure if I want to be Tuxedo Mask or Sailor Jupiter.

Sounds awesome! If it helps, Tuxedo Mask isn't involved. Also have you watched the Japanese Sailor Moon or the Viz Dub that's closer to the tone of the Japanese

Also there is Shoujo-Ai aka girl/girl pairings if you are okay with that?

Plus we need another person or two for the RP to get started. So if you know anyone that's a Sailor Moon fan as well, that would be a big help.

Also do you want the details to the RP in terms of storyline?

Well, if it helps, I haven't watched it in a long time either lol. But would be interested in participating?

Good point, here's what I have from my notes.

Alright, basically my story is based around my own character named Dallas Mercer, who goes by the name of Sailor Nova. She's also an Outer Senshi as well, but the memories of her past life as the princess of Andromeda are deeply suppressed. Also she has a talking animal guardian and advisor named Koda, that is a German Shepard.

Unlike the other Senshi were fight threats from the galaxy, Sailor Nova fights crime. Her villains range from gangs, mutants, people who use high tech gadgets for their theme, robots, and cyborgs. All of it in her hometown of Philadelphia. And unlike the other Senshi who started out as teens, Dallas became Nova at age 8 and has been fighting evil for ten years.

The story is about Dallas trying to decide of going to college in Japan to study there. However, she's a crossroads with the amount of villains that pop up in Philadelphia, deciding if she should stay or pursue her dreams.

Minako comes into the people, wondering what she should pursue in college as a career since there has been no evil after Galaxia's defeat. So her mother sends Minako to Philadelphia to live with her aunt. So Minako meets Dallas, and the two meet again as Nova and Venus when two minor villains from Dallas/Nova's rogues gallery in order to steal the key to city from a ten year anniversary ceremony for Nova.

As Minako and Dallas return to Japan, a series of robot attacks occur. So there is someone from Dallas' past that has come back to threaten humanity. And Dallas' past life is a key to being unlocked when being around the Outer Senshi, and Dallas' own past as a former bully coming back to haunt her when a former friend has sided with her enemy.

Also, I was deciding on maybe adding an element to add tension, from Haruka and Michiru's decision to side with Galaxia. I figure since the actions of their consequences weren't shown, I thought what if the decision divided the Guardians and cause them to drift apart, leading them into unhappy lives. And my character is the one to reunite the team, but there are struggles and tensions that linger between the Inners and Outers that Dallas is unaware of, and realizes how difficult it might be for them to be united to face one of her own enemies.

Back
Top Bottom