Fx Male My Utterly Boring and Predictable Request Thread

LilWendy

Meteorite
Ugh, request threads. I get to tell you all about myself and then see if anyone is interested in pairing up! Problem is I'm horrible at being honest about my interests, but I'm gonna try my best!

KINKS:
Blackmail
Kidnapping
Dubcon
Role Reversal
Impregnation
Dangerous Sex
Anal
Oral
Humiliation
Public Scenes
Bondage (light to extreme)
Petplay
Ponyplay
Master/slave
Interracial

No/No's:
Scat
Urine
Extreme harm
Death
Romance

All that said, I'm open to negotiating on all kinds of different topics and even trying things I've never tried before.

SETTINGS:
I prefer realistic settings, or at least relatively realistic. I don't know a lot about a lot of different "fan" settings, so unique world would be far better for me unless you're willing to take the time to teach a class on your particular interest. :D This can be set in the past with a fantasy type setting, modern times, or even futuristic dystopias and apocalyptic wastelands. I'm really open to a lot of options, but just not ones that require a massive amount of knowledge before play can even start.

PARTNERS:
Humans
Negotiable:
Werewolves
Animals
Furry

POSSIBLE STORIES:

Armed Interrogation: You are a captured terrorist (any nationality or motivation is fine) wanted for the death of over 100 civilian deaths. I am the interrogator who has been assigned to discover what else is being planned so we can prevent any further deaths. I have you covertly relocated to a small trailer in the middle of the desert so it will be just you and me without any interference from my bosses or any pesky international treaties. I am determined to find out what your group is planning and will do anything to discover it. God help me, though, if you manage to gain the upper hand.

Tutoring: You are the son of one of the richest men on the East Coast, a man who made his fortune in oil and dishonesty. I live in the town of the Ivy League university that you're attending and have managed to catch your eye. You approach me with the idea of being your tutor in math, but actually once I enter into the spacious penthouse apartment you live in alone, you have no intention of letting me leave until I've become your dedicated servant and sexual slave.

The Brat: I'm the spoiled daughter of the owner of a restaurant in a small town. Your character is traveling for an assignment as a mob enforcer and acquirer of "human goods." You stop into the restaurant to eat and my character is unconscionably rude to you.. so much so that you decide you have enough room for who you are picking up in Boston as well as me. That night, you make your move and put me on the path to becoming an unwilling employee of the mob, where I would spend most of my time on my knees or my back.

Back
Top Bottom