Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Be My Monster? 1X1 Search UPDATED

Kiryu

Supernova
Kiryu here and please excuse the rather lame looking-not so fancy search thread. I’m new to the community but I’ve been roleplaying on GaiaOnline for what seems like forever writing has been a hobby of mine ever since I was little and it’s what brings me to this site. I haven't been having much luck on Gaia lately so I figured I'd expand my search and try here.

I’m here looking for a rather specific pairing: human male, x non-human female and if you haven’t already guessed: I’d like to play the human male in this particular pairing and would prefer to write with a female partner, I don’t really care what your age is as long as you give me good consistent replies and I promise I’ll try and give you the same. Human X Human is a hard no.

I consider myself semi-literate to lazy-literate, I can write 300-500 descriptive words and can provide samples upon request. As for the type of monsters, I did have a few ideas in mind:

Werewolves/some other type of Werecreature

Monster Girls
Lamias, harpies, centaurs, or just straight up from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Alien X Human?

I'd be willing to try it out so long as it can match the whole tribal/jungle planet theme I'm trying to go for.

Furries

Nekos, Inus, or Kitsunes

Mythical creatures(IE: griffins or harpies)

Feral Animal X Human is also something I'm looking to try, just because I'm fascinated by the bonds people can make with creatures that would otherwise ripe you limb from limb.

Real Iffy with Vampires or zombies will take some convincing.

I’m fine with most settings, though I prefer fantasy or modern.

I don’t have many kinks or sexual preferences, in fact, I’m rather new to that whole scene. That doesn’t mean I won’t give them a try, you’ll just have to bare with me while I try to figure it out. I'm more into romance and story than straight-up smut though.

I’m comfortable with roleplaying either on here or on Discord but would prefer Discord, My Discord is kiryu #2728

Lastly, I do have an F-List though I need to update it. I'm new to the whole BDSM/Kink thing but I'm always willing to keep an open mind and try something new. You'll just have to bare with me while I figure it out. You can find my F-List here. My main kinks: licking, biting, nibbling. Think of how cats interact give affection, example here

Word prompts/ideas below:

Tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, shifter gangs, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, monster tamers, genetics lab, pet store for monsters, monsters trying to fit into everyday society, alpha x omega pairings alien worlds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom