Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Up for anything!

Nyks

Depressive Streaker
Alright! Time to rewrite this for something proper. So let's start off with things I prefer when it comes to roleplaying, how it's done anyhow!
P.s: I am fine with playing the fully female characters as well, but I am not that good with those, I am most comfortable with something that has a dick, and looks feminine since they're the favorites, still open to playing purely male or female characters, although less enthusiastic for those.

Things I want from a partner:

• An average move of length ranging from para to multi-para.
  • Decent level of grammar.
  • Decent manners and understanding from you. (Hopefully!)
  • Preferably willingness to roleplay over Discord. (Personal preference for comfort.)
  • Preferably either a switch or a submissive personality because I'm personally leaning towards dominant myself.
Now the kinks I am comfortable playing out:
  • Everything!
Few kinks I want to be able to use in stories no matter what (Aka deal-breaker situations if I'm not allowed to have these.):
  • Anal and anything related! (Except scat of course.)
  • Femboys/Dickgirls and anything in between! (I know some people dislike the term 'Dickgirls', so I deeply apologize if this has offended anyone, I did not mean it in any offensive or insulting form! Also, main characters don't have to be those, I just want to have the option of it being a possibility of choice for either main or a possible secondary character.)

Exceptions to that, however! (Aka what I am not fine with.):
  • Scat that involves being covered in it, or... eating it. (Apparently, those are a thing.)
  • Diapers. (Just... why?)
  • Two masculine man relationships. (Not fully against it, but I wouldn't be too happy playing those out.)
Now when it comes to plots, I am fine with anything that we make up!
Just, let's avoid some fandoms, there might be a few I would be fine with playing out, but most of them would be the game related ones.
Oh and while I am fine with a modern setting by most part, it has to be something unusual, I roleplay to play out things that are not possible in reality, things that can be done only in fiction, so I don't really feel like playing out an average story of some John living his life out working a job in an office or something along the lines... it has to have something interesting and unusual to it!

For anyone curious, my order of themes in order of most liked to least liked:

1. Sci-fi.
  2. Horror.
  3. Fantasy.
  4. Ancient/Medival/Victorian. (Possibly with some fantasy or even sci-fi elements mixed in.)
  5. Modern.
Anyone who read this far, thank you for sparing your time to do so!

Last edited:
Mmm, not much interest in the non-binary section, buuuuuuut still looking for partners!

Just going to casually dig this up from it's grave, and hope there's nothing cringe in the actual post itself. Been a while since I've been on here.

Back
Top Bottom