Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB New here! Monster hunting <3

Hi there, I'm an experienced roleplayer who is looking for a female, trans woman, or non human female (furry is okay but not straight up animals).

My character (self named) is heavily based on the witcher (but I named it Hexer to try and separate the two a little) and is a monster hunter. The rp would be set in a medieval fantasy world, filled with beasts and ghouls, knights and knaves, princesses and sex slaves! You can expect action, adventure, and a lot of smut!

This rp works extremely well with creative writers who love to world build, after all, we're building it together!
I'll attach a starter down here so you can have a read:
The northern kingdoms, a confusing maze of various factions, terrains, and independent states. One would never need to look far for a fight, between the constant skirmishing of the various forces, the monsters that infest the land between settlements, and even the criminal gangs that extort and threaten their way through the huge cities of the coast.

Occupations in the northern kingdoms spread from magicians and wizards, the hideous mutations of the Hexers and night haunters, all the way down to peasants and up to monarchs and everything in between. Humans live along side elves, dwarves, gnomes and hobbits, orcs and goblins, dragonkin and the odd Stepp.
Deep in a forest of the northern kingdoms, villagers had been complaining of a dark and terrible force. They used to hunt, play and live in the forest, but now are far too terrified to even contemplate entering. A Hexer, atop a chestnut mare, came into town, and was offered the job... to exercise whatever evil lurked there. By words, or by the blade.

The Hexer in question, Garret, was a tall heavily muscular man. His long black hair is combed back to his shoulders. Bright bottle green eyes glared at the contract that was offered him with surgical detail, the scar over his left eye that split his eyebrow, and on the left side of his mouth which splits his lips was all people noticed. His body, hidden under his clothes, was a maze of bruises, scratches, scars and tattoos on his chest. He wore a black leather jerkin with steel studs and plates on his shoulders and arms, and trousers with protective leather plates.

"I'll do it." He said, quietly, as his hand squeezed the leather wraps of the handle of his blade.

Here is a little example of my writing style! So you can see what you’re working with! ^-^

His sword smoked from the black blood that soaked the adamantine blade. The smell of copper and burnt fat stung the Hexer's well seasoned nostrils. The corpse melted at his boots, what was once a man, then a disgusting creature that amassed eyes and teeth and tumours in an almost liquid fleshy blob. Most men would have frozen at such a sight, or vomited at the smell, but Hexer's were different. They were bred, raised, mutated and trained to be more than a human man. They were more and yet less, stronger yet colder, faster yet their emotions were slow and dull, smarter yet were sardonic and asocial except for the company of other Hexers. Out of the messy smoking corpse, a small gold bauble seemed to emerge itself out of the shadowy filth. The Hexer reached down with his leather glove clad hand. The black leather, studded with silver spikes, picked through and took a hold of the golden ball. It was light, hollow, the Hexer reasoned, narrowing his pale ice like eyes at it. He grunted, a smirk appearing beneath his black beard.
Panicked stepped tapped up the stone steps of the sept behind him.
"Garret! Garret is it... oh lord... oh by the all father..." the male voice began to quiver. Garret did not turn.
"I told you to stay away didn't I? Bar the door. In case I didn't kill it and it decided to kill you. Don't worry about the corpse, it'll be gone within a few minutes... the smell however, I suggest you open all the doors and windows of the sept and use incense."
His voice was gruff, tight, harsh. The Hexer turned to see the man behind him. Dressed in azure and ultramarine robes, stood an older man. His nose was pointed, harsh, and large, his hair was all but white and thin, whispers of a mane of hair years before. This was just another Arch Bishop, the likes Garret had encountered before.
"Alright. Your payment sir..."
"Save it." The hexer raised his hand. "I need you to perform a service for me. This globe, where's it from? I know Nazirr... but that's an entire kingdom, I need it narrowing down."
The arch bishop's eyes widened, as he returned the coin purse to his belt.
"Fine. But let us leave this place, the stench is turning my stomach, and what would the all father say if I were to vomit in his holy hall? I will get the monks to clean it up..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom