RP With Meh

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
4cf9dc5873.jpg

Aye!

What's up, long-time RPer and more of a lurker on Blue Moon. I generally don't come to Blue Moon Often because of Policy, but I've decided to use this as an outlet while Tumblr tries to figure out what's happening. I'd first like to start with expectations & Requirements! Below is what I'm expecting of you,

- 1-4 Paragraphs per post. Dialog posts can be shorter, or where an RP commands lesser effort is also acceptable. Give me something to work with.
- Good grammar!
- Use Discord!
- You must be able to control your OOC dialog so that you don't come across as irritable, crabby or just non-cooperative
- You must be able to speak in a way to me OOC so that I can understand you. If your dialect is literally Yoda during the 1400's, I can't make sense of what you're saying to me.

See? I'm not expecting too much! Now about me? I've been RPing for probably about 5 years, graduated as a college student and I'm currently writing my own literature matter of fact. Now I'm not the best in the world but I'd like to think I'm pretty alright. I use RP as an outlet to absorb other peoples literature and add it to my knowledge and writing ability, as well as to correct writers fatigue. Currently I've recently moved and I'm a NEET until I find something to support myself with. (Alrighty, I'm really putting that diploma to good use! Toot, toot!) I like to write my OC, Kui, and they fit into most universes / worlds. They're an abuser, and get abused, typically an antagonist but truth be told: I'm overloaded on submissives. (Most of F-lists population) The character is in the picture above, but I'm willing to play a few others for rare occasions that I really like a particular partner.

So what am I looking for!? (I'm glad you asked, Billy!)

-Looking for dominant types that are willing to write either for themselves, or the world. Actually as a matter of fact, I prefer writing the worlds and scenarios. But if you prefer otherwise, we can talk some things over.
-Looking to write a harem regarding the OC (Less enthusiastic, you'd have to be pretty good to convince me)
-Looking for mostly Sci-fi / Fantasy / or even willing to settle for semi-realism with fantasy elements put into it!
-Don't fit the two descriptions above? Try me anyways! I'm an open and friendly type. Just make sure that you let me know that you don't fit, otherwise I might assume you didn't bother reading the thread.

What kinks do I enjoy?

-One of my favorite kinks is trouble making, or gaslighting.
-Abusive kinks
-Rough kinks
-Strangely enough, I don't watch / play Pokemon. But I've recently gotten into it.
-Episodic RP (Like episodes of a cartoon, stitched together from scene to scene only when our characters meet)
-Taboo kinks! I'm only willing to discuss taboo kinks on Discord.
-Money kinks! Money is always on her mind.
-Coercion!
-Any kinks related to the above!

Who am I comfortable with?
-I'm friendly towards most of all people! Writing ability is more important to me, even if you're a nazi or some other type of person that is frowned upon by our society / general population, I'll probably write with you. Just make sure you can write. Just don't stalk me, and don't tell me too much about yourself that isn't related to this little hobby of ours. Also don't tell me real life events / political views, as well as know, you don't talk politics at the turkey table. Unless if it's for the RP. Then yes, prepare for my character to stuff down their belief and views down your throat as if they were a moderator on a forum! You can find my contact details below!

Kiwi

EDIT: Currently looking for cuntboys & feminine boys. I would be playing the dom.
EDIT: Check out my newest thread!

Last edited:
And a bark to you, komrade!

Strangely enough, I don't watch / play Pokemon. But I've recently gotten into it.

So, is a Pokemon RP up in the air in terms of stuff we could play? I have quite a bit to think through before finalizing a small list we can go through.

Arf! Harems are a constant request. Not as enthusiastic as I was about that particular scenario.

Roar! Also, I'm looking to customize RPs for those who are dominants, good writers but don't come with a whole lot of ideas. Ask for the custom, otherwise I'll get to try to know you as a writer.

It's also worth mentioning that I am currently remaining open for submissives that fit what I am looking for!

Back
Top Bottom