Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mirror RP (detailed ideas inside)

MagusX

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I have a specific request for an RP.
I would like to roleplay one of the scenarios from Mirror, a H-game which has many different storylines to choose from and has a lot of roleplay value.

You do not need to have played the game.
Although it would help if you did know the characters, we can easily substitute them for OCs and play them out in our own way.
Without further ado, here are the scenarios I am interested in playing:

Dark Elf Thief (F) x Wealthy Demon Noble (M)
Your character is a Dark Elf who has been caught breaking into the mansion of my character. He captures her and plays with her at first, before revealing himself as a demon who deliberately lured her into a trap using false information. He is, however, a like-minded thief himself. Our relationship can be one of partners in crime...or my character may want to use his power over her to force her to submit to him, deeming her too proud and stubborn to continue her thieving days any longer. This can be played out as cat-and-mouse, with a lot of potential for how things will go.

Shrine Maiden (F) x Demon (M)
My character is a feral demon which has escaped from its confinement after centuries of being sealed away. Your character is the shrine maiden who encounters it and is sworn to seal away all such demons of its nature. Upon finding her, my demon is intent on impregnating her, wanting to spread yet more evil throughout the land. This can be non-con or you may wish to do away with that and bring together an unlikely relationship between the two.

Zombie Girl (F) x Reincarnated Lover (M)
My character accidentally breaks the seal upon your character, a zombie girl who has been sleeping for many centuries, awaiting the reincarnation of the man who sealed her here after her untimely demise in battle. Although she recognises MC as the reincarnation of her lover - as nobody else could break the seal which imprisons her - MC does not realise it yet. The reality is that although she is a zombie, she retains all her memories and is completely rational. She does, however, require to drink MC's blood and have sex with him daily in order to prevent herself from turning into an out-of-control feral zombie.
(We can change this as necessary, such as changing the blood-drinking to drinking his fluids instead, or leaving it out altogether. This RP has a great capacity for romance. Due to the supernatural elements, the zombie girl will not have her skin peeling off or anything like that, nor will she start rotting away.)

Ice Dragon (F) x Dragon Knight (M)
Your character is an ice dragon in the form of a young woman - think monster girl, with a scaly tail, animal ears, ice breath, etc. My character is a dragon knight who is bonded to her, just like every dragon knight is devoted to his dragon. I wasn't a fan of how the game portrayed this so this can go in any direction for us.

Beast Girl (F) x Hunter (M)
Your character is a feisty warrior girl in training, half-human, half-beast. (In the game, she is actually an orc, despite having no green skin whatsoever...Feel free to pick a race or subspecies which suits you.) The rules of her village are that every woman must pass a ritual at a certain age to become a full-fledged warrior. Unfortunately, if they fail, they are forced to become just breeding livestock for the men of the village, so the pressure to become a warrior is quite immense. My character is a hunter who kills beasts like her for a living. Upon encountering her, however, he finds something different about her (though YC will fight him like hell) and chooses to pursue her in a romantic fashion.
(It's worth mentioning that it's possible for YC to fail the ritual completely, yet choose to run away with MC so that she can still be a warrior and make a family with him)

Female Warrior From Another World (F) x Average Guy (M)
Yes, this is an isekai. YC is a mighty warrior in her own world, but one day she is transported into our modern world, where her own powers and strength are greatly diminished. She encounters MC who is just an ordinary guy with his own interests (this is never expanded in the game, but we can make him more interesting). Upon finding out that YC is apparently from another world completely, and also thinking that she's completely crazy and deluded, a relationship is formed. Ways this can go: slow-burn, one-night stand, teaching her how to adapt and survive in the modern world, etc.

Egyptian Queen (F) x Powerful Ancestor (M)
YC is the Queen of Egypt. She has it all: beauty, power, fame, reputation, wealth. And yet...nothing is ever enough to satisfy her. Her husband died recently, making her the supreme ruler of the kingdom, and she only has to snap her fingers to call upon a slave boy to satisfy her - or to throw him to the crocodiles on a whim. YC has her mind fixed on acquiring divinity and immortal, seeking more power than before. Her advisor takes her down to the catacombs to carry out a ritual which will grant her such power - only to disturb the rest of one of Egypt's powerful ancestors, who is not pleased at all to be so rudely awakened. Upon seeing YC's pride and greed, he is resolved to teach her a lesson and show her who's really in power here.
(This is more of a power struggle between our characters. MC can also be an elder god who seeks to teach YC the meaning of true divinity.)

New Transfer Student (F) x Nerdy Guy (M)
High-school/college romance - or so it seems at first. YC is a beautiful transfer student who immediately attracts a lot of attention when she arrives. She doesn't have the best circumstances, what with her parents being separated from her and very friends of her own. The other girls in class seem intent on bullying her too. MC is a shy, nerdy-type guy who isn't very good with girls, but is caring and means well. When he finds the gym teacher pressuring YC to have sex with them, however, he saves her from the ill-fated encounter, winning her gratitude. Another encounter she has with one of the bad boys of the school nearly ends up in the same scenario - only for MC to save her from the same fate again. As time goes on, our characters learn to bond with each other, even though YC admits she isn't actually attracted to him...

The twist? YC isn't human to begin with, but a succubus in human form. She has been trying to initiate a defloration ritual with each of these guys, since doing so would cause the other guy to be her slave. Again, this idea can go in many directions, one of which involves YC using mine for sex despite his inexperience. Another idea is that she can turn him bad.

Catgirl/foxgirl slave (F) x Kindly Master (M)
Capacity for romance here. YC is a slave girl who has been abused and punished by various masters who owned her in the past. MC is actually a mercenary for hire who happens upon her during one of his jobs, but upon seeing how she is treated, he can't stand for it anymore and spends every coin he has in order to purchase her. YC is very grateful to have a master who treats her nicely for once, but strangely enough it seems that she still wants to be abused every now and again. MC becomes suspicious about that, more so when he pries into YC's history...and discovers that every master she's ever been with has died within three months...
Maybe this slave girl is not exactly as innocent as she seems. More to discuss if anyone is interested.

That's all the ideas I'm up for, but a little bit more information below:

-I don't care what gender you are behind the screen so long as you can play a female character well. You're a guy? It doesn't matter. Play a futa if you want, I'm game.
-I will try and reply at least once every few days, and if you can do the same that would be great. Once a week is pushing it a little though, it's hard for me to get too invested then.
-Not interested in any furry or anthro characters, although monster girls or anime girls with animal ears are always good.
-Kinks can be discussed and I have a lot of them. Depending on the kind of RP, however, they may not even be needed. We can keep it vanilla with sweet romance, or we can go full-on BDSM, hard fucking, gangbangs in the classroom. Or somewhere between, if that's what you like.
-Again, you don't need to have played Mirror. My ideas are all a guideline from the game and nothing more than that, but some of the stories are emotional enough that I would like to RP them.
-I only RP on PMs only. No Discord, no kik, no Skype, nothing like that.
-Faceclaims are not important for me, but if they're important to you then I'm sure we can work something out.
-At least 2 paragraphs minimum per post, and I will do the same.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Back
Top Bottom