Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Welcome to Chaldea! (Fate/Grand Order, OC x Canon)

Fluquor

Bone stealing Witch
I'm a huge fan of this game, having been a long time player since the NA version came out, and now that Arc 1 is finished, I really want to find someone else who would like to roleplay this as much as I do!
Granted, I'm only really interested in doing an OC x Canon sort of RP, but I'm certainly willing to double up so that it's fair!

I don't have a lot of rules, but I have some staples:
  • No script, I personally use third-person POV, but you're free to use whatever kind of POV you'd like.
  • I'm open for discussing kinks for your side, but as for me I'm kinda vanilla - to an extent. Light BDSM I can do, as well as sensation play. But anything involving gross bodily functions, gore, or vore is strictly off limits.
  • Please write at least a paragraph in response. I don't write novellas on the norm, but I tend to mirror my partner's writing length, so anything you give me I'll attempt to match. (That being said, writer's block is the bane of all roleplays, and I can understand when that or lack of motivation comes into effect.)
  • I understand completely that everyone has a life outside of the computer, and that's why I'm more than willing to turn the other cheek if you leave. Granted, it'd be nice if you told me you're bored, or if something comes up, but I know from experience that sometimes you really can't help it. And please don't spam either!
  • Also please don't flirt with me personally, it kinda makes me uncomfortable. I'm all for chatting about IRL stuff though!
That being said, please send me a PM if you're interested so we can have fun! ^^

Back
Top Bottom