Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of Chaos

Saint Celestine

Supernova
So this is the first time I've attempted to organize a group of RP of any kind, so forgive me if this appears to be a ramshackle mess. The roleplay I was hoping to setup would be pretty much based on the Eroge game called Seeds of Chaos , I'm hoping you might be vaguely familiar with it hopefully.

Since this is my first time trying to conduct a RP like this, I was only looking for two active partners who would be willing to play multiple characters. I of course would be playing multiple characters as well, the roleplay would have to take place on threads, with the threads representing the various rooms, that way the multiple characters we are controlling don't need to be in the same room or in the same scene.

In terms of the kind of roleplay I am, I usually write 2-3 paragraphs and will be active everyday on the site to roleplay, I'm looking to control 1 male, 1 female and possibly 1 futa character, I think if we all do that we should have most characters covered until we introduce OC characters.

If you are interested send me a PM please.

Back
Top Bottom