Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good, the Bad and the Punky (Wveth & Amanise)

W

Wveth

Third offense. Three strikes. Max had already been caught shoplifting twice before and she was seventeen. So it was off to juvenile hall. The judge was lenient and sympathetic, which Max did appreciate, even if he was part of the system that supported all the evil fucking companies that Max liked to steal from. So he could eat shit too. Just less of it. But he did try her as a minor, which kept everything from getting too serious. But he left her with a hell of a warning. She definitely couldn't afford to get caught again.

It sucked to have her hair go back to a boring brunette in the two months she spent in juvy. But she kept it short and spiky and hot with weekly haircuts, so it wasn't too bad. Now that her short stint was over, she'd have to make it up to the landlord somehow. She hoped she wouldn't have to fuck him again. Maybe she could just lift a few wallets from some well-off-looking assholes.

In her baggy t-shirt and jeans (what she'd worn on the way in), Max stepped out into the main room of the facility. She had to wait half an hour to get her back full of her crap, and then she was out the door into the chilly, rainy, cloudy evening. It almost 6 pm. She didn't have a ride. Walking was fine, if she had to, but she was hoping to find some easy dude or dudette to grab a ride from. Max stayed under the overhanging roof and looked across the dark parking lot.

Hope stood in the rain, the bright yellow slicker hood pulled up in an effort to keep the rain from her firey hair. It was pointless. She didn't mind much, though, as she was doing something that made her feel good. She was outside of the juivenille hall, as she did every release day, handing out flyers to the young women that exited the building. The papers advertised a group that was run by Hope's church. Sort of a group therapy thing, just less official. They frequently received a lot of the girls from the Hall, not too many stayed, but at least they knew their message was being heard.

When the spiky-haired girl stepped out, Hope's heart skipped a beat, though she didn't know why. Hope cleared her throat and took the few steps closer to speak to the girl. "Hi, my name is Hope. I would like to offer you this flyer, if I could? It's for the group talk session my church hosts." She smiled, her bright green eyes shining up at the other woman, trying like hell to convince her to come using just her smile.

Last edited:
Max was fishing out a cigarette from a pack that had been in her jeans way back when she first came in. And the lighter still worked too. She flicked it and lit the smoke just as her eyes flitted up to see this strikingly cute girl walking towards her. Those green eyes were the first things Max noticed, and then the freckles, and the soft shape of her face. Then came the things that Max noticed first more often: her tits and her hips. She couldn't get too good a look at them, unfortunately, due to the rain slicker the girl was wearing. But she had a strong urge to find out what was hiding underneath.

That smile was the smile of someone who wanted something, though. Max wanted something too. So maybe they could have a little exchange. Of course, Max couldn't help but smirk a bit when Hope revealed her name and offered the flier, though she did manage to resist the urge to roll her eyes. The thought of toying with an innocent little Christian girl was a pretty alluring one.

Max made her smile more genuine and held out her hand. "Call me Max. Is this like a... uh, a regular thing you do, handing out fliers here?"

The redhead smiled and shook the offered hand and let her eyes wander over the newly released young woman. She liked Max's smile. It turned her lips up in a cute way and made her cheeks bunch a little. The woman cleared her throat as she worked to find the answer to the question Max asked.

"Um... well yes. Sort of. I mean, I know that those that come out of there," she pointed to the doors that Max herself had just come through, "might feel a bit... lost? Or angry, or any number of emotions, and well, it might be nice to know that there's some place they can go."

Hope's cheeks reddened a bit and she bit her lower lip to stop her babbling. She was really nervous talking to Max for some reason, but not in a bad way. The ginger was really hoping that Max would come to a meeting.

"So, you know, if you wanted to come we would love to have you Max."

Lost? Or angry? Or any number of emotions that you can manipulate to get someone to join your little cult? Max had her opinions about this kind of thing, and they weren't pretty. She felt a flash of anger, but it dissipated quickly when Hope blushed and bit her lip like a little cutie. It was true that sex was a thing that happened in there, but since they were underage, the facility was more interested in keeping them away from each other. Max had simply never bothered and, with the fact that she broke up with her boyfriend a few months before going inside... it had been a while. So seeing this adorable, pure, innocent redhead was making Max's body fire off those hormones pretty hard.

"Well... you know, I normally wouldn't." She couldn't come on too strong here. Hope might get suspicious if she was all-in from word 'go.' Besides, Hope would probably find it more fun to go after someone who was a bit reluctant. Max knew that's how she herself liked it. "But everything about... why I went there." She chuckled and looked down with feigned embarrassment. "I don't wanna get into it, but I don't really have anyone to hang out with. Would you um... I hate to ask, but I'm broke and I don't even have a way home. Could you give me a ride? You could tell me about it." Max played up a bit of shame, a bit of vulnerability. Hooking the line. Hope was such a good person, she'd have to help someone who seemed lonely!

Hope had heard her fair share of Oh sure, I will come. Only to discover the brochures crumpled and abandoned in the rubbish bin on the corner. She never gave up, though. The redhead felt that if she could give even just one person a place to come and feel safe and listened to, it was all worth it.

She was about to turn away when Max continued speaking, and Hope’s empathetic heart leaped and her eyes became momentarily blurry as the newly released youth talked about it. She seemed embarrassed by what had led her to the detention hall. And it was raining, and it just wouldn’t be right to let this woman who clearly didn’t have anyone coming to meet her – no family and no friends – walk in the rain.

“You know what, sure.” She beamed and hugged the pile of brochures still in her hand. “Just, um… if you could keep from smoking? It’s… it’s my mom’s car and…” Hope blushed red enough to compete with her hair as she looked down at the ground.

She led Max to the covered parking next to the center, and to the Jeep that was already running. “The auto start is the best invention since sliced bread. It should be nice and cozy warm when we get in, help to kick the chill of this rain.”

Back
Top Bottom