Fx Male Modern Slice of Life - Open World RP

BiancaRP

Planetoid
Any guys out there familiar the visual novel/dating-sim Summertime Saga? DarkCookie is creating Summertime Saga | Patreon

I`m looking for someone to build a long-term roleplay with a similar plot. Not a complete rip-off as that would quickly turn predictable and boring. Feel free to reply even if you`re not familiar with the game.

The story starts with you, a guy, pref high school age or college freshman, both your parents have recently died in a car accident and you are now living with a friend of the family. A sweet woman with plenty of spare rooms which she rents out, you`ll probably be living with 1-3 other young people your age. I`m also open to a more incestuous approach where you live your your mother and sister(s) instead.

From there on it`s pretty much an open world. What do you do? Develop a relationship with your landlady/mother or one of the other residents/sisters? Get a girlfriend at your high school? Flirt with a teacher? Snap photos of your best friends mom?

I love inventing new characters as well developing old favorites. In this roleplay I expect to do most of the world building and character development myself. What I really need is someone great at exploring open worlds and capable of surprising me with what your character want to do next. You can have 1-3 different characters with different personalities and tastes, exploring the world simultaneously if you can hand it. Replies should be quite long, i`d prefer 3-5 paragraphs, I don`t mind if you can`t write that much daily.

What else am I looking for? The roleplay will be heavy on story/plot and character development. It is as much a journey to improve my writing, this roleplay is not just something to satisfy some sexual needs. If you are in it for the smut this RP is not for you. I also expect you to be quite open when it comes to the roleplay`s limits, I`m not saying this is something that will happen or that I even want to happen, i`m saying you should be open to let all possible directions of the roleplay be available. Rapes can happen, there can be gay scenes both M/M and F/F, characters can be as young as site rules allow, incest, pregnancy, you name it. A few things I don`t want is things that break reality too much, meaning no magic, excessive body transformation, no monsters or supernatural beings, no sci-fi gadgets. However I will allow somewhat exaggerated body proportions, H-cups, 12inch penises, just not too extreme, in general most characters should look normal. I might agree on having one of the characters being a futanari or trap if it is a major kink of yours.

Feel free to PM me questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom