Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Ebony's Request Thread -Some NSFW Content-

Ebony Chocolates

A Chocolate Surprise

╬═Welcome
To═╬
╬═
My
Fantasy═╬

A Minor Introduction

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to come into the domain of my request thread~
I have been in the world of RP for about 12 years, starting as a simple PG-13 to where I am now. I enjoy world building and character development over time, however this doesn't mean I'm heavily plot driven and expect things because of me "liking what I like." Things start from broken ideas and I'm very diverse and actually prefer to accommodate my partners with their limits. As for my posting availability, I'm open for several hours a day and can reply fairly frequently depending on the post length between us. I can say that I'm comfortable being listed as literate with minor skills as advanced. But don't worry, so long as I can understand what is being implied, I don't care if you're semi-literate, literate or advanced. I hold nothing against anyone and consider myself an open door for all. Now with all of that done and out of the way, let's get to the more interesting and fun things after a few minor rules. And also please be patient with me. This thread will be under construction for awhile.

+Update: plots now have pics and titles! Nsfw content

The Rules

This thread will be a work of construction and updated with free time. Will involve some NSFW images with tabs. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything and also refer to the F-list listed within the signature for Do's & Don'ts
I only RP through PMs. Sorry but I have no interest in changing platforms to off-site applications and I apologize now to those who do.
In terms of face claims, I prefer animated characters. I am uncomfortable with using real life faces and will only do this rarely
I will be able to reply at most a few times everyday with the weekends being my free days. Please be patient with me ^^
Lets have fun.

Cravings, Ideas and Plots

Currently craving: +Famous By Day, Whore By Night & The Wolves Den

The Vampire's Doll: Having lived for centuries, a lonely vampire treated everyone the same as the days went by creating nothing but the usual in terms of lifestyle. With a change in generation, they'd learn the differences, change their attire and move with the flow of endless time seeking nothing in particular except for the next possible feeder to stow away until they became old and brittle. Humans were simply prey, free pets that they were able to find among the nightlife with as little means as necessary provided. They were bored, nothing was entertaining to them as they fed off the living and left their dizzy bodies in the alleys of the city to wake confused by their sudden black out. Well, until one night in particular. They were alone in a place that didn't suit them, surrounded by the familiar faces of people who sought to fill the empty spaces in their minds with the body of another person. As if by natural instinct they would gravitate towards them and before they knew it they'd found their target. With a smile they'd gave their name, and with one in return the vampire vowed to make them their own and no one else's, even if it meant forcing them into a world they could never escape from.

✶ Werewolf x Human: In this society where women have become scarce and forced into towns of sanctuary, men are only allowed to marry and have a family of their own based on their rank in society. Yet when your life is so far ahead in the works, some times its easy to have everything handed to you. So when a young boy is brought into this Sanctuary Town to find a girl he would like to marry years later, he finds himself imprinting a human girl.

*Orcs, Dragons and the Elf Princess : They came in and ran amok. Men and women raped and forced to conceive the moment their bodies blossomed into that of adulthood while those who lifted their swords were slaughtered without mercy. As for the King and Queen, they've been imprisoned and forced to watch as their kingdom became overrun by the Orcs who had broken their treaty of peace before they met their own demise. They wanted their princess, someone who could bestow power for their Kingdom and having been denied her hand, violence and force was the very next best option in mind before complete take over. Luckily for the Princess, the King turned to an on and off ally beforehand and had her removed before capture where she was sent to live within the walls of the Dragon Kingdom. Without warning, she's deemed their new princess by marriage to their oldest child in return for her safety and citizenship. Though her Kingdom now has fallen to ruin, her being the wife to the now Dragon King only gives way to a powerful future with promise to rebuild what has fallen. This doesn't mean the Orcs have backed down, their ruler still seeks what should be theirs and has taken the leisure of making proper use of the Kingdoms knights to bring their princess home.

* Reunited "Friends": Things are going great, a new job and house back in her hometown along with the familiar faces of her past. Well... One she could have went without seeing again. They had parted on bad terms, an ex of sorts even though they never really dated. Soon to be married, he slips back into her life in the most unexpected ways causing her once happy reunion back home to come crumbling down as she wakes up next to him. To make matters worse, he's also her boss at the office. While just trying to get through her days, he reminds her of their past through numerous means to make her guilt herself that she left those years ago. Maybe he doesn't want his fiance or maybe he just wants to play around like they did in the past?

*Famous By Day, Whore By Night: So lets get the record straight, she has is all, all before her college years and well, she isn't looking for anyone? With a body like that hidden away in a room behind a camera, many men and women have dreamed to take hold of her for the way she flaunts it and often this is seen when she attends her classes at her private academy. There could be nothing wrong with her life right? Well one could beg to differ when your family pimps you out at night to random men and women capable of paying big for their daughters love, sometimes having fun with the goods on their own.

Pairings:
Human x Elf
Human x Furry
Human x Anthro
Human x Monster/ Fantasy Races (Orcs, Goblin etc)
Cop vs Gang/Mob Boss
Trap x Futa
Female Teacher x Student
Owner x Pet
Trap x Best friend
Fantasy
Victorian Era
Reversed Harem
Brothel
Heaven vs Hell
Stranded Island
Cult
Sex Trafficked Husbands and Brides (Fantasy only)
City person x Farmer
Anything Supernatural

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom