Looking for Taboo RP partner

Hello! I'm kind of new to this website. I'm searching for a roleplay partner who is interested in a plethora of kinks. I'm always looking to get introduced to new roleplay ideas, fetishes, etc. I'm pretty flexible with what I choose to write.

I am alright with all gender pairings, I have no particular preference there.

I usually prefer to write the sub/bottom.

But what do you mean by sub/bottom, Sheep?

Since there seems to be varying definitions of what, exactly, that means I will explain my thoughts. When I say I wish to be the submissive, I do not mean I want my characters to be mindless, weak, perfectly content and begging for more in horrible scenarios, blah blah blah. Nah. I do not mean I want my characters to be subservient. What I mean is, ultimately, I want my characters to be overpowered by your character. I want them to be put in difficult situations, and deal with them as human beings would. They will have a personality, thoughts, opinions, feelings, etc.

Limits (everything is up for discussion though):

- Impreg (with exceptions ex: if it is unnatural/eggs/etc.)
- Harems (not personally in the mood right now)

I like anything rough, that really tests the limits of my OCs. Humiliation is my favorite kink. If my character is being degraded & messed with I am pleased. I love anal. I also like dark plot lines, so if you have any wild ideas throw them out to me. My interests are really varied. I have a lot of incest rps going on right now, so I'd rather not add another one of those, since I am flooded.

I prefer detailed writing, or at least something well-thought out. I don't mind short replies, so long as there is enough content to them that I can actually respond (nothing like, "He thrusted." "She moaned."). If you give a bit of detail I'm sure we'll get along great!

Please reply here or shoot me a private message! :D

Craving:

- Makeshift sex toys
- Humiliation
- Unusual penetration (whatever hole your OC can find)
- Anal (always)
- Dark plots & Power Play
- Medical play
- Watersports
- Degradation
- Non-con/dub-con

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom