Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hey You.
Thanks for clicking my thread link. Sit down, take your shoes off, beverages are in the fridge.

848a6e8d3a33fc3afc75c7a88e40870d.jpg

About Me:
I like to write. I am not a writer per se but I love spinning and weaving tales. I am looking to find a long term writing partner/collaborator to craft stories with. Typically I like to write page length posts and generally prefer quality over quantity cliche as it sounds. I'd rather wait a week then get a hurried response in an hour or two. Those of you out there who can write thoughtful prose that pushes the narrative along in one hour - I'm totally jelly.

Plotting:
Plotting est bien! I am not great at creating detailed story prompts or like story prompts because sometimes the stories I think I would be interested in reading aren't the stories I'm interested in writing. I get that it's helpful to have something to start with, so....

Grammar:
Don't sweat the small stuff. I don't.

Negotiations:
Fun should be had for all. We can find a way to satisfy both our narrative cravings.

Frequency of Posts:
I wish I could do every day, but you know life. At minimum, I would say I can post 2x a week.

RP Flatline:
Sometimes things don't work out. Sometimes you don't have chemistry. Sometimes communication can't be established. No biggee. However, if I don't hear from you within two days and we are still in the plotting stage or two weeks and we are in the writing stage. I figure things have flatlined. If however, it's a situation of I thought I wanted to write this but I don't yet...I still want to write with you, lemme know.

Communication:
I prefer to plot in Discord or PM and Post in Threads or PM.
songinthekeyofbflat#7550

My F List

Writing Samples
Please check them out so you can get a feel for what you are getting into.

Smut:Writing Ratio
Narrative over sex. That's it, however, the math works out.

What I love in Every Story
Female/Male Pairings. Writing Empowered Female characters even if they are scrubbing your floors and cleaning your pipes. Realistically flawed characters. Misunderstandings. Exploring characters emotions. Kink. Power dynamics (not necessarily where the female character is submissive). Face claims (realistic, no anime or drawings please). Writing female characters of color.

Story Genre
To be honest I am into most genre's. So just throw one at me. I love historical, science fiction, contemporary, and cyberpunk/dystopian. I am not that into fanfiction whether it be film/games/or whatever.

Story Threads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom