Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Reika

Supernova
Ezekiel and Amanda had been high school sweethearts for four entire years. After that, they remained together through college and later married. They had everything they wanted, support from their parents, a solid relationship, plenty of sexual desire and activity, a car, a small apartment and dreams. Tons of dreams.

Amanda, usually called Mandy by her family and friends, was a somewhat bizzare girl, despite her excellent skills. She was a fantastic student, and never failed any subject. She was as loyal as they come, not having cheated on her boyfriend, now husband, not even once in their six plus year relationship.

Over time, Mandy became more and more illusioned with the thoughts of having children. The woman was already old enough, and married to top that. She wasn't going to look for another man, not unless he divorced her or if something happened to him like death. She was pefectly happy with him, but he began to turn down her ideas of children, knowing that his job, and her part time, was not going to be enough to keep a child happy. Plus he enjoyed his sleep. He didn't want to wake up at two every morning to feed a kid.

Soon came arguements. Fights. She began to think he was cheating on her, that's why he didn't want kids, oer perhaps he didn't love her enough. It became somewhat psychotic, and the sexual activity slowed down immensely.

In the later days of June, we find this very couple, enjoying a very rare sexual session. They would usually end abruptly, once Ezekiel, or Zeke, would try to pull himself out since he never used a condom to sleep with his wife.

The young and handsome Zeke was mounted on top of a prone Mandy, her arms raised over her head as her breasts moved in rythm with his thrusting. Her warm and tight entry swallowed his member, her pink flesh tightening around him as her eyes remained on Zeke's.

"Hoh.... sh...shit... that feels so good...." She admitted, reaching for bed sheets over her head and clenching them as her handsome husband's penis worked her into a sweat.

Re: Homewrecker ((Sol and Atzura))

Zeke loved fucking his gorgeous wife. Despite all of the problems they were having the sex, when they had it, was great. At least until she started nagging him about getting her pregnant. He still didn't understand why she didn't just go on the pill.

He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth as he thrust into her harder. "Oh god. Your pussy feels so good." He moans. "You like me stretching your tiny pussy with huge cock, dont you?"

Amanda's eyes closed as she nodded obediently. "I do, it drives me crazy baby..." Her lower back spasmed slightly as he fucked her while sucking on her bare nipple. He had done that many times before, however, it never seemed to bore her, and always intensified their love-making. "Fuck me deeper... really push yourself in honey..." She whispered, her arms reaching out to wrap around him, her hair quite messy at this point but it was all the result of vigorous sex.

Sweat covers his body as he pounds into her. He takes his mouth off her nipple and mashes his lips onto hers as he starts thrusting harder into her, pushing his cock fully into her. He growls as her pussy squeezes on his cock. His hands wraps around her hips as he pulls her towards him. His cock starts pulsating inside her. It seems as if maybe this time he might lose control and forget to pull out. His eyes grow wild as his intensity increases. The entire bed begins shaking at the forc of his thrusts. Suddenly he seems to regain control and slowly begins pulling himself out of her.

"Wait, no no, don't do this, please baby, I know you want to... finish inside me honey." She wrapped her legs around him and tugged him closer, moving herself to further milk his cock. "Cum inside me! Believe me, it's okay honey... I just want you to fill me up with your cum..."

He groans at the thought of it. He knew he could just come in her now. It felt so much better to come inside. But no. He had to control himself. He was the responsible one. They couldn't afford it and he had just started a new job and she was still in school. She alwats did this. It made him so fucking angry. He wrapped his hand around her neck as he roughly pulled her off him. It was not a second too soon. As soon as his cock came out it started spurting. Due to his anger and frustration at the situation it was only a couple of pitiful shots of come leaving him upset and sexually frustrated. "What's wrong you? Why do you always do this? The few times we get to have sex you have to ruin it with all this baby talk."

"What the hell! Why aren't you letting this happen?" She tried to pull his hand off from around her neck. "Fucking, bullshit! You're so full of... of fucking BULLSHIT!" She kicked at him several times, trying to slither her way off the bed. "I hate when you do that. You make me feel like the dirtiest fucking whore on this planet. Why do you even try to have sex with me if all you do is shoot two baby squirts on my stomach, thinking it's going to turn me on? Huh, asshole!?"

"I'm not trying to make you feel like a whore. What does that even have to do with anything? You know we cant afford a baby right now? You're already stretched too thin with a baby and classes. You think having a baby is going to make things easier. And I have sex with you because I love you but I guess that's not a good enough reason." As he speaks his voice gets louder and louder until by the end he's yelling loudly.

"Just listen to yourself! AFFORD A BABY? People don't afford babies... they have them, and make it through because their love for each other is more important than a fancy job, a fucking stupid class or a new car. You don't fucking get that! You love me? Let me have a fucking kid already! Or I'll find some other man who will." She threatened. She had never said that before. He knew her well enough to know she wouldn't dare, but her mentioning it was far beyond what he's used to. Their arguements just reached a new level, and it was a turn for the worse. "Is that what you want? Huh? I love you baby, I really do, but you're screwing me up with all of this, no baby shit. WE'RE MARRIED. Stop being such a punk, and let me have your damn child."

He clenches his fist in anger. "So I'm a punk now. You're going to go have a baby with someone else now. You know, this makes sense now. That's why you are always accusing me of cheating on you. It's a guilty conscience. You're trying to make yourself feel better. If I'm cheating on you then it doesn't make you a whore for cheating on me." He knew it wasn't true but a small part of him was afraid that it was. "And LOVE doesn't buy baby food. Love doesn't buy diapers. And Love doesn't pay insurance premiums. I love you but sometimes you say the stupidest things."

"Whatever Zeke... now I'm tired and I didn't even get off... I don't know what's wrong. Most guys would be happy." She sat on a small couch they had, still nude and covered her face. "You have a job... I'm almost done with school... our parents support us... why are you not letting me do this..." She said, crying quietly. "You're so selfish..."

He's still angry and he wants to keep yelling at her but he can't help but want to make her feel better when she cries. He's about to put him arm around her when his cell phone reminder alarm goes off. He picks it up and looks at it. "Oh shit. We were supposed to go to your Mom's house today."

Amanda rubs her eyes with her hands and starts getting dressed. "I forgot all about that. Start getting ready Zeke..." She said in a low voice. She had entered her usually mopey and bitchy mode where she didn't find anything good enough, and was never happy.

"What, now?" He looks at her but decides it's not worth the argument. Besides he liked her mom. She was like an older version of his wife who didn't bitch at him when she didn't get her way. "Alright, just let me take a quick shower and I'll get dressed." He heads into their bathroom and proceeds to take a shower.

Amanda was so tired of being rejected by him all the time, it was starting to have somewhat of an effect on her appearance. Sure, she was still a beautiful woman, but her eyes sometimes got bagged, and her hair sometimes remained messy, and she plain didn't care. She wasn't going to shower before leaving, she was too upset for that, she just barely wiped off whatever cum was on her stomach with the shirt she was wearing before their little episode, and tossed it to the side, walking out of the apartment alone.

Zeke had really calmed down in the shower. The hot water running all over his body drained away all of his anger away. He stepped out of the shower whistling. He quickly got dressed. "Honey, sorry about before. Let's stop being angry at each other. How about when we get home I give you one of those massages you like so well." When she didn't answer he stepped out of the bathroom only to discover that she had left already. He grabbed his jacket and ran out to the car hoping she hadn't driven away without him.

She didn't leave without him, her head rested against the car's wheel, the woman slowly becoming more and more sluggish the more she was rejected. She turned to see Zeke rush towards the vehicle, her eyes then turning to the road, thinking that her parents will see right through her, and ask her a million questions about why she looks so terrible.

Seeing how upset she looks he knows it's pointless to try and cheer her up. When she gets like this it's impossible to deal with her. At least he got along with her parents. Things there should go well as long as she didn't start complaining to her parents and their private issues. "I don't remember. Was there a special occasion or is this just a visit?" he says trying to make conversation.

"I don't care Zeke... just like you don't care about me." She answered, her typical dramatic pushing which only got worse and worse as time progressed. "I had the day off tomorrow... but you know what... I'm going to school... to study... because if I stay home with you... chances are... we'll fuck... which I like... but it's definite... that you won't bust a nut inside me... which is a waste. Shit. I forgot about my sister... she's such a dick... now I have to see her... you know... she told me not to marry you..."

"What the f..." He started to yell at her but held his tongue. "Fine. Go to school." He would just handle his erection the same way he'd been during their last sexual drought. It was getting to point where he was enjoying the masturbation more than sex. Knowing that they would be having an argument afterward drained most of the pleasure from sleeping with her. "Wait, your sister said what? She's always so nice to me. Why wouldn't she want me to marry you?"

"She said you'd steal my money. But I won't care... if you only got me pregant." Her driving was slurving. It was potentially dangerous since she was leaning towards other lanes.

He looked at her shocked and starts laughing. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Me steal your money. I'm the one working 9-5 plus overtime." Noticing her swerving he looks concerned. "Maybe you should pull over and let me drive."

"Fuck you." She said, getting back on lane, a short ride later, arriving at her parents home, a cozy little place on a quiet street. She parked behind her mother's car and opened the door, walking out with a slightly sluggish move.

Back
Top Bottom