Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lordgriffin

Planetoid
I hope to find a partner to explore a fantasy setting where A Dark Dragon Goddess, and a Human High Priestess, triumph to become the Deity for humans of this land.

MC is a young lad (age negotiable) who is the "Rider" of the current Deity, A Platinum Dragon (Bahamut? Also likely MC but we can share). MC has a type of empathic bond with the soon to be defeated Deity. MY Char's Mother, is a very attractive Woman who is Bahamut's High Priestess (YC)...

YC would be the Dragoness... Who is Bahamut's chief rival... (Tiamat? Also can share) and is also a "lust" Goddess... She manages to Either Seduce, or Corrupt My Mother.

All things are negotiable but I would suggest an opening setting where Bahamut and MC has been captured....but is too powerful to be defeated.

While being held in Bahamut's Temple...My Character's mother develops a plan to TRICK Tiamat. Tisamat wishes to use MC's Virginity and Lust to gain control of Bahamut and begin "Draining him" (I leave that to you imagination) They will appear to be going along with Tiamat's wishes... to "Sacrifice" MC's Virginity on Bahamut's own alter....with his own mother... That lust will distract Bahamut and allow Tiamat to begin her control. Unknown to MC, Mom intends on going thru with the entire act, including having her own son's offspring.

I like a lot of smut, but I am looking to Build a world where the Dark Goddess really can rule over humans. Please be warned, while "evil" has the potential to be brutal and cruel, it does not mean they CAN'T be compassionate and self sacrificing. I have few limits (PLEASE NO FUTA EVER!!!!) And I am open to variations on this them and which characters we play. Genders are even negotiable.

I have been role playing for 30+ years, I prefer RP by IM, but will accept any form you choose (I am on Discord)

I woudl like someone who can play multiple characters, multiple genders.

If anything here is interesting to you, please message me.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom