Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Rules] Restoration of the Sands

KalTammy

Lone Knight
Here we go with the rules then:

Posting:
-While out of combat would like at least one post a week from everybody, more is certainly preferable, but more than a week goes by without hearing anything will assume you have dropped out. Letting me know of an extended absence of course is fine.
-While in combat there will a 24 hour limit for you to take your turn once it has come up in initiative to ensure things don't stall down. Turns not taken in that time will be skipped or if need be, taken by the GM(Me). If you can't make that limit let me know and will try and arrange something.
-At the start of combat everyone involved needs to make a quick post with their initiative to start things off. What other details in that post you give are up to you. Again would like 24 hour limit so we aren't held up, at the end of which I'll just roll initiative for you.
-Posts will of course take place in thread, though should you wish to extend a private scene out, say sex with an npc, then we can continue that over PM's. That way can keep the pace going while also allowing everyone to be satisfied with an encounter. Would ask in character Conversations between players I be included in, should that ever come up.

Pathfinder:
-Standard Pathfinder rules of the game apply for creating a level 1 character.
-Character Creation will be using 25 Point Buy.
-Characters will start with 2 Traits, with the option for a Drawback to take a 3rd Trait.
-Characters will start with the average Gold value for their class.
-All Paizo content will be allowed with the exception of the standard Summoner(Unchained will be allowed)
-3rd Party and 3.5 content will have to be approved by me first.

Smut:
-No means no, if a player doesn't want their character involved in something, don't force the issue.
-Genders and pairings I am open to pretty much all of them.
-Kinks outside my hard no's on my F-List are open for discussion, so let me know if you want anything special involved.

General:
-Of course follow all site rules

Back
Top Bottom