Fx Male (Pokemon) An Intruder in Silph Co

DankToi

Moon
Hello there! There's this plot I have been craving for a while, and decided to put it out on the threads for anyone who's interested.

I roleplay here or on Discord.

My Discord: Toigur#7244

My F-List: F-list - Warning

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Before I continue, here are some kinks that COULD be included:

Please ask if you'd like to add or take out anything for our specific roleplay.

•Non/Dub Consent
•Multiple Sex Partners
•Pokephilia (Probably not, ask about this one if your interested)
•Hate Sex
•Submissive Female
•Kidnapping
•Rough Sex

And such kinks that go along with those themes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
An Intruder in Silph Co

Character A is a female trainer at the age of 19. Word gets out that the infamous Team Rocket has infiltrated Silph Co within Saffron City. They took over the facility in hopes to get their hands on the highly sought out master ball. Character A hears about Team Rockets invasion of the Company, and makes her way to Saffron City to stop the gang from taking the legendary master ball. She successfully sneaks into Silph Co by disgusting herself as a new Team Rocket recruit. When she gets in, she quickly challenges Character B, a Team Rocket Member. After a close battle, Character A wins with only two out of her six Pokemon still able to battle. Character B doesnt take too kindly to this, and ends up beating her to the ground. Even if she did put up a good fight, she was too weak to fend of Character B. Instead of killing Character A, however, Character B had something else in mind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This story takes place in the kanto region. It's an alternate version of the storyline of pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Let's Go Eevee and Let's Go Pikachu. Yes, they all have the same storyline.

Please let me know if your interested in roleplaying with me. Don't be afraid to change the plot and characters up to your likeing.

Back
Top Bottom