"I know all your secrets!" (only older intelligent gentlemen may apply)

Bright-white-girl

Meteorite
I know, oh i know so well that it will be impossible to find the right man for this one. But why are we here, if not in search for the impossible?

So, you have to be over 50 yo, not just play it, because you need to live it. You have to love pretty feet. You have to be patient, clever, confident.

My sister is getting married. Our family is rich, my father is a senior partner and chairman for Western Europe at the Boston Consulting Group. The wedding takes place at a big mansion in the country side. Lots of people are invited and they will be there for 3 days. I am the younger sister, 17 yo, blonde, slim, pretty and smart. Well behaved and educated. Also very spoiled.
You are one of my father's friends. You are married and you have a son older than me. You are not very handsome, but you have a lot of personality. Big body type, with a bit of belly, maybe shaved head. Perfect manners and a charming voice.
I notice you. I follow you around and listen to your conversations with the other guests. Im not sure what i want, but having a little obsession like this, for a much older married man, seems like a nice distraction these days, when everyone's attention concentrates on my older beautiful sister. So, our paths cross many times around the mansion and the outside in the gardens.
It all starts when a tiny pebble gets into my sandal. I take it out and with the corner of my eye i catch you looking at me as your wife, at your arms, makes small talk with another couple. It all takes only a moment and im not even sure that you were really looking at me, but i like to think that you noticed my pretty legs and feet.
That evening, i write a little note and sneak it into your pocket. It reads, absurdly - "I know you want me. I know all your secrets!"

I have pics for my characters and MC sending pics to YC, along with short messages, can be part of the fun in the early goings.

My kinks: anything oral, feet play (both ways), light spanking/slapping, pee, mutual masturbation, fondling, sex with clothes on and more.

The way it has to develop is at first me being (or seeming to be) in control, spoiled sexy young smart thing enjoying the attention of the older interesting man. And then the tables turn and you teach me how to please a man in kinky ways.

There is a lot more to talk about, but please be smart and passionate about this if you contact me. Im not in a hurry, i can wait forever for the right partner.

Back
Top Bottom